Early New Year's resolution..

Discussion in 'Photography' started by screebo, Oct 24, 2010.

1. screebo

screebo Guest

I know it's a little early but I'd like each and every member of this club to make a New Year's Resolution to start taking regular update pics and post them to your tank threads. No matter what is happening in your tanks, we want to see it. We want to cheer you on for your successes and help your through your challenges. So, let's do it. Many of us have been more than a little lax about updates. Also, in conjunction with that, please update the status of your DBTC corals in the appropriate DBTC thread. If anyone needs a little coaching about taking tank pics or how to upload to a photo hosting site for linking to your updates, just ask. Let's just do it. It will make the Club even more fun and more beneficial.

2. JAR

JAR Supporting Member

could I borrow your camera? :D

3. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

Just draw it.... no camera needed

4. Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed Guest

Hey John do you just want to come out here and do it for me?

5. screebo

screebo Guest

Anything is possible. I relish looking at other people's tank pictures. Guess you can tell. The camera was less than $300 and takes great pics above or underwater to about 30 feet. Just think about it................ 0:)

6. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Vortech or camera? Hmmmmm
    I will try to get going even if my pics are iPhone

7. screebo

screebo Guest

I get up to the City from time to time. Just let me know when you feels the tank is ready. I'll help with some pics

8. anathema

anathema Supporting Member

That would mean that I would have to actually make a tank thread? Sounds like work to me...