got ethical husbandry?

East Bay LFS tour (Sunday March 29th)

Hello EVERYONE!!!

I also would like to personally THANK YOU all for coming over today! It was an absolute pleasure seeing some new and returning faces! I was totally shocked when I came in. I've never seen two lines formed and trailing all the way to the back of the fish room like that. :O

Thank you again to Ian and Tony for doing a great job with organizing this. ;)

Take care, everyone and hope you all enjoy your new goodies! Cheers!!!! 8)

Did everyone have fun? Buy anything cool? I did, Thanks for placing me on the list, once again. I bought two cool corals I been looking for awhile and now I have them.

My wife made out (and didn't know it till I come home to show her). She got 2 fish and 1 coral and I got one coral :p I figure that if I can keep her happy with her tank (which I get to take care of lol) that I can get away with more goodies in mine.

Thanks for a great club event! It was so good to have experienced reefers around to answer questions. I also picked up a few animals. A fire shrimp and lobo from Robert and Cerissa. The lobo had two polyps at about 90 degrees and one was much smaller. I cut them apart and they both are doing well to include eating.

I also picked up two more Caulastria varieties at the last stop to cluster with the one I got from Roc a while back.

Again, a great event.

Back