Neptune Aquatics

East Bay Tank/LFS Tour- April 3rd

So is everyone fine with that pizza?

Richard, anyway you could pick it up? I can talk to them and see if they'll take my credit card over the phone. If not, I can.

Nothing can make them taste better... wait, scratch that... bacon will help ;)

Pics of anyone eating that! :D

Whoever is attending, take some pics. I can't make it to this one since I will be out of town.

Ibn said:
Pics of anyone eating that! :D

Whoever is attending, take some pics. I can't make it to this one since I will be out of town.
I am bringing my Nikon D80 and plan on taking a lot of pictures. Sorry no macro lens but I do what I can without it.

Thales said:
Bacon Feast?

Shhh don't tell no one... you were supposed to keep that to yourself :)

Now that cart is out of the bag so to speak, I guess I can talk about Omelet Feast :D

This sounds like a great event! Very generous for Reef Nutrition to sponsor the pizza & Green Marine to welcome us to the shop. Looking forward to the weekend. I can bring 4 wooden folding chairs, in Richard's car.

That is a big problem. May have to look elsewhere then as it's a company card or nothing. We don't dabble in petty cash :(

Jim mentioned another solution on the phone, a place he likes to visit.

You name the place. OG Erin suggested a place that delivers and makes their own dough over on Solano. They even deliver which keeps us all on tour.

Thank you very much to Reef Nutrition for supplying the pizza and to Jim for the cool place/environment to scraf it down. I'll be showing up heavy a magnum of sparkling wine.

Any chance there could be half a pizza without onions?

Thanks.

Sponsorship solid. Sorry if I am not being clear. The brand as it relates to delivery /pick up, choice of toppings is flexible for me. The Berkeley co-op, Cheeseboard, only makes one type a day. It is my favorite place, but then I eat everything. They do not deliver. I am almost certain I have someone to bring the pies to us, so we will talk pizza at the first stop to plan the day.

Forecast to be chilly, but clear for us. I am at work this morning, therefore reach me by phone after 12:00 noon if you have any late questions.

Back