Our mission

East Bay Tank Tour! Sunday July 14th

East Bay Tank Tour Itinerary:

Sunday July 14th
12:00-12:45 pm: Lunch at Gioia Pizzeria – 1586 Hopkins St. Berkeley, CA (optional)
12:45-1:00 pm: Driving
1:00-1:30 pm: Erin (Kensington Reefer) - Kensington
1:30-1:45 pm: Driving
1:45-2:05 pm: Mike (Bondolo) - Berkeley
2:05-2:15 pm: Driving
2:15-2:35 pm: Felicia (FeliciaLynn) - Berkeley
2:35-2:50 pm: Driving
2:50-3:10 pm: Boun (boun11) - Berkeley
3:10-3:40 pm: Driving
3:40-4:00 pm: Ron (zeroinverse) - Walnut Creek
4:00-4:20 pm: Driving
4:20 pm: Diablo Corals – 2395 Monument Blvd. Concord, CA

Jess at Diablo Corals has offered a discount for after the tour. He'll be giving 20% off all corals in the $10-$45 sections and 10% off all other corals and fish!

Lunch is optional. Everyone is welcome to come grab a slice of pizza and socialize before we start the tour. If you do not want to attend lunch, then meet us at the first tour stop at 12:30.

Please RSVP if you plan to attend the tour! Follow the link below to go to the RSVP form! I will be sending out the addresses for the tour stops and other details through pm so you have to RSVP if you want to stay in the loop!
RSVP for East Bay Tank Tour

You're very welcome! I couldn't make the peninsula tour because I had family in town visiting, so I'm excited to get this tour going so I can see some other people's tanks.

This will give me the excuse to clean my tank and keep the maintenance up before the tank tour! I have neglected my tank lately! :(

Too modest, Boun - I've been hearing good things through the grapevine about your tank. Can't wait to see it again!

houser is in to show his tank if he is not out of town, end of June works well for his schedule. He is in El Cerrito.

Thanks for organizing this tour, Felicia!

lattehiatus said:
Too modest, Boun - I've been hearing good things through the grapevine about your tank. Can't wait to see it again!

I lost some nice pieces but I think it's recovering. I was considering switching the tank to freshwater. We will see after the tank tour. Erin twisted my arms by offering to stock my tank before the tank tour ;)

No problem! I don't mind organizing this at all! I'm excited to see everyone's tanks! Looks like we've got 4-6 tanks right now, so I'll wait another day for any last volunteers and then tomorrow afternoon I'll send out a doodle poll to pick the date.

Boun, I'm glad to hear you might be keeping your reef tank because of the tour! I'm also glad Erin's going to come stock it for you! I think everyone is way too modest about their tanks. :)

Ok, I just sent a link to a doodle poll to all the volunteers so that we can pick a date. If everyone can please respond ASAP, then I can set the date and start planning the logistics. Thanks everyone!

FeliciaLynn said:
bondolo said:
I would be willing to show my tanks as well as helping any way I can.

Thanks for organizing!
That would be great. I forget, where are you located? Berkeley?

I am in north Berkeley just off of Solano Avenue. Roughly on the way to Erin's place no matter where you are coming from.

bondolo said:
FeliciaLynn said:
bondolo said:
I would be willing to show my tanks as well as helping any way I can.

Thanks for organizing!
That would be great. I forget, where are you located? Berkeley?

I am in north Berkeley just off of Solano Avenue. Roughly on the way to Erin's place no matter where you are coming from.
Oh ok! You live really close to me then. That's perfect that a large part of the tour will be so close together.

Thanks for the prompt responses to the poll!

Back