got ethical husbandry?

East Bay Tank Tour! Sunday July 14th

Great pictures Denzil! I'll post some of my pictures later! Mainly of my tank and Ron since I did not join you guys until after my house.

Great photos, Denzil & Ian!

Can I get a big huzzah for Felicia? She did a rocking job of planning the tour and hustled us along from one location to the next without making us feel rushed. :)

Special thanks to Erin, Mike D., Felicia, Boun, and Ron for letting everyone invade your homes!

Many thanks to Jess for staying open late for BAR!

I appreciate so many folks were able to come out to join in this tour. If anyone reading is interested in a tour in your neighborhood, please get in touch with me.

Huzzah!

And Denzil, great pics!

In case you were curious, I was just using a standard 18-55mm 3.5 lens on a Canon T2i. I was mostly shooting in AV but had a few Tv shots in there. There was also some manual adjustment in the ISO. I pretty much just dump all the photos in my SmugMug and don't worry about picking out good ones. :)

Sorry I couldn’t join you.

Thanks for posting the pictures. That’s some great tanks you have. Congratulations.

PS: The prez really likes pizza ;)

We missed hanging out with you, Julio. How is your tank doing after the sustained power outage?

Since you're coming for the Kessil tour, you owe it to yourself to stop by Gioia Pizzeria for a slice or three. Ever since Bondolo introduced me to it I've been addicted to their pies. :D

Back