got ethical husbandry?

Easy Anemone

I meant besides the pest ones! :D
I've heard that ritteri anemones can be easy and so can LTA. I've also heard that retteri and LTA are hard to keep. Which info is true?

Ritteri, no.

LTA? Eh.. might be easier compared to some of the other anemone out there, however you having issues with your tank as far as algae, and lighting I'd wait until you get those a bit more under control before going for another anemone.

I'm not trying to go for another type of anemone now, but I'm just wandering because with 70+ watts on my 14g it might be able to keep one medium sized anemone in there once it has cycled. After I reset the 14g up, cycle it, and upgrade the lights and pump I think I might put a medium sized RBTA in there but I want to look at other types of easy anemones just to keep my options open if I decided to get an anemone for it.

Ritteri and LTA aren't easy to keep.

If you want easy to keep 'nems, then it's BTA, RBTA, condylactis, and flower 'nems.

70W over a 14g might seem like a lot of light but it isn't. 70W lighting isn't really intense and I would take a look at 150W if you really want to keep 'nems in that size tank.

Back