Jestersix

Ed's 195 LeeMar build.

just got my Apex online last night.. added a Netgear gaming adapter and followed the apex set up.

This will come in handy when I'm away from home.

6b319d57.jpg

6334502d.jpg

89412275.jpg

Yeah you are right. My setup has all the power cables all over the place. I need to take a day off and just focus on running them clean inside the stand.

adolfo425 said:
Yeah you are right. My setup has all the power cables all over the place. I need to take a day off and just focus on running them clean inside the stand.

Bad idea! As soon as you get that done something will break and need to be replaced!

phong haha, i may add little pieces later when i ran out of room for frags. But i do have some excess rocks. :)

Richard, i'll tank side shots tomorrow. The dept is nice for change. my previous tank was narrow. hopefully this is will be enough.

Hiep, LOL thanks dude. my previous tank was doo doo as well. Thats why i tried to get it a little neater. hows your new set up doing? fully cycled yet? i'm cycling now, but trying to figure out the best method on doing it. any advice?

Well my little boss running around at home while i'm away. I added a door latch and magnetic switch on each side of the door. This serves two purposes, first is to turn on the Sump light automaticaly when i open the door. Second is, if by any chance my son gets the door to open (without any supervision), i could set to have my controller email me, just a little safety precaution.

88f831d0.jpg

228b1785.jpg

ebb0e478.jpg

drdoolittle said:
Second is, if by any chance my son gets the door to open (without any supervision), i could set to have my controller email me, just a little safety precaution.
You're gonna scar that kid for life :D

*ring* *ring*

"Hello?"

"Stop messing with dad's tank!"

!!?!?!!!

He'll never be able to lie about taking your car.

Mr. Ugly said:
drdoolittle said:
Second is, if by any chance my son gets the door to open (without any supervision), i could set to have my controller email me, just a little safety precaution.
You're gonna scar that kid for life :D

*ring* *ring*

"Hello?"

"Stop messing with dad's tank!"

!!?!?!!!

He'll never be able to lie about taking your car.

:D Norm good one.. i was actually thinking on adding PLC unit with flashing red light. but that will even scare my wife.. hahaha

drdoolittle said:
gimmito said:
Great to see the new tank build thread Ed ! Everything is done top notch....especially the schedule 80 plumbing. ;)

Jim!! thanks dude.. i finally got water into the tank. NOW its your turn.. haha

Just call me Mr. Last...but not least. ;)

Where did you get the grey electrical cord cover ? Very cool...I might have to steal that one from you.

How's the Avast swabbie and skimate locker working out for you ?

Jim,

I actually have not turn on the skimmer yet, so the swabbie and colector cup are also still offline, even though i wish i gotten a taller collector cup. I also got the probe holder and the dosing tube holder. Those are nice, the magnetic holder are amazing. I asked if he could make a level sensor holder, but he said he tried. But the magnets interferes with the sensors..

Back