Our mission

El Cubo De Swayd

How do you do it? I used o be able o take better pics when I had a glass tank but this acrylic is killing me. Pictures are always distorted and color is horrible on my iPhone pictures. I try to adjust the light setting, brightness and focus but still nothing comes out looking decent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen good iPhone pics. I don't know how it was accomplished.

My 'nice' camera can't handle the blue at all. Looks like your pics. :( My cheap point and shoot does a better job.

I've read about LEDs being an issue because the spectra is so tight.

GoPro makes red filters for shooting UW. Makes sense to filter out some blue.

You could try shooting without the blue lighting, if possible. Also, I would check out some YouTube videos or some blogs/articles about becoming an iPhone camera pro. You can really get some amazing shots with that phone with a little know-how.

Well I just got my new Iphone so Im hoping the picture quality is a bit better. I will try shooting with the blues off sometime this weekend but tonight Im heading to Daly City to pick up some Pink Kraks!!!:cool:

Finally took some pics under whites only. Def don't do the coral justice so maybe next time I will try to edit the pics.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414379886.627392.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414379897.860566.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414379912.565236.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414379926.480903.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414379938.198896.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414379947.216933.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414379955.369218.jpg

So I got this awesome aqua euro usa classic 135 protein skimmer last night for $20 and I was so excited to set it up when BAMMM!!!!!!! I drop it and the return pipe breaks off of the body! I am so mad at myself right now but what can I do! I super glued it back on before I left for work today and will leave it to dry until wednesday. I cant believe I did that, at least I didnt pay the full $250+ for it lol.

Does anyone know where to get a frag tank? I want to set one up for clippings soon! Thanks everyone.

Back