got ethical husbandry?

Elos 120 (liter)

Update:
Nearly lost the battle to aiptasia. About 80% of my SPS lost to the aiptasia and switch from Mh/T5 to all LED. Bleached some of it and unknown cause of other loses. On top of this, I've had NO week day time to maintain it. So I would watch the algae and aiptasia population build to the point of seeing free floating aiptasia larvae floating around and attaching to everything in site. Aiptasia in the sump now. Tried $150 worth of nudis to no avail and finally ended up with a brown aquascape evenly covered with parasitic anemone. I've burned 100's of them with Brian's zapper and only trigger larvae release. Pretty downtrodden. One other major problem is that I was overdosing my tank with way too much CA and ALK. Guess I've been getting lazy about testing.

Enter a new player in the game. Ultimate advised they had a CB Butterfly eating so I agreed to check him out as a last ditch attempt at using the natural predator approach. I wish I could remember the name of the person (think it was Joe) that reminded me CB's are not the only butterfly that eats aiptasia. I was thinking "ya ya sure sure" as I've tried darn near everything. Well guess what? I bought the CB and two other butterflys. The CB and the smaller of the two "other" butterfly didn't survive the purple tang's assaults. The larger of the two did survive and has REALLY acquired a taste for aiptasia. My first witness was when he snatched up a free swimming aiptasia larvae and didn't spit it out. The other fish avoid them like the plague. A few days later, it looked like I could see some LR hiding under the slowly diminishing population of aiptasia. Now, about 70% of the scourge is gone. Some coral is coming back, most of the LPS is coming back first. Here's a fuzzy pic of my tank hero.
butterfly.jpg

OK, I'm once again impressed with results from a very inexpensive camera (around $300)
The images below were taken by a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS2 water resistant camera.........in the tank. Yes, in the tank.
P1010846.jpg

P1010858.jpg

P1010841.jpg

P1010863.jpg

P1010862.jpg

P1010861.jpg

P1010857.jpg

P1010856.jpg

P1010855.jpg

P1010854.jpg

P1010853.jpg

P1010851.jpg