ELOS AQUA TEST KIT Power Buy

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by elosusa, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Raddogz

Raddogz Guest

Probably a good idea. The guy at the counter had no idea what I was talking about. He said if there was some special then Ken must have all the info as it was between Ken and Jesse.

2. Elite

Elite Guest

Eileen,
    If your order at AG, I can pick it up for you. I don't know why the guy there don't know because Jesse labeled everyone order. They coulda call the owner and find out whatzup for you :( ..

3. elosusa

elosusa Guest

Eileen just send me your address and I will send your order to you. Sorry about this, that is strange. Your order was at AC and still is but I will just pick it up from them and send yours directly. Sorry for the wasted trip.

4. Raddogz

Raddogz Guest

The guy at the counter yanked all the bagged orders out, and what was left was the shrink wrapped packs of test kits.

5. elosusa

elosusa Guest

The shrink wrapped kits were for inventory and the bags had names on them for this group buy. What a mess! For those that are going there please let them know each bag is for the individual with the name written on it in red marker. Honestly, I thought I explained it well but I will make sure to call them in the morning to make sure everything is straightened out. Jesse

6. elosusa

elosusa Guest

Maybe even print out the thread with the price on it or ask them to look in the box because I put a list with the prices you are to pay. Sorry for the confusion.

7. dswong01

dswong01 Supporting Member

Eileen,
    I can pick up your order tomorrow or the next day when I pick up mine.
    I just need to verify these are items you ordered:

Ca-29.20 Qty: 1

Mg-29.20 Qty: 1

kH-13.47 Qty: 1

PO4-27.57 Qty: 1

Full Name : Eileen Chun
    RC Handle : Raddogz

Just let me know

8. bareefers

bareefers BOD

I think I will wait until this is all cleared up before I make the hour+ drive. I would hate to end up driving all of that way only to walk away without the requested product or have to argue with someone over pricing.

I am sorry to hear that you went through all of that Eileen :(

9. Raddogz

Raddogz Guest

No worries Dudley, I am in contact with Jesse on this.

Thanks - I appreciate it!

Tom and all - Jesse said he would talk to AC (Ken) today. So hopefully all of this will be resolved. Although I still think it's a good idea to call (just in case).

10. dswong01

11. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Dudley, can you check if they have mine? or pick up for me? It was just 1 Calcium kit.

12. dswong01

Arnold,
    I can pick it up

13. dswong01

Arnold I pick up your order and Mine. All orders should be ok for picking up at AC. I left a copy of the group buy pricing list price with our 20 percent discount with Jake. I would reccomend you guys bring a copy with group buy pricing with you if happens you dont talk to Jake and end up talking to any of the other employees. Apparently what happen yesterday with Eileen was the pricing AC charges is more than the list pricing from Elos (Jessie) thus price discepancy she was given 20 percent discount off AC list pricing in the computer system. All the orders are bagged up in ziplocks with your names on it. So go get them ;D :)

14. Apon

Apon Volunteer

cool, let me know what I owe you. I can paypal you if you want.

15. dswong01

just pay me at the next meeting

16. elosusa

elosusa Guest

Just got an email from Ken and he wanted me to apologize for the confusion. As most of you know, Ken is working very hard to get the new store open and he is spread pretty thin these days. Dudley, thanks for leaving another copy with Jake, that was a good idea. I also talked to Eileen today and she will get her stuff tomorrow along with an "extra gift" for the mistake. Ken also will have Jake inform the other employees just to be sure. Thanks again you guys/gals and let me know if you have any other questions.

17. elosusa

elosusa Guest

Qwiv your order is at AC. I didn't have a drop off location for you so I just picked one. Hopefully this is ok for you or you can have someone pick yours up there. Let me know if this is ok.

18. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Hey Guys,

So its been over a month, any feedback about the kits?

19. dswong01

They are easy to use

20. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

I still like them and I have to give a big thumbs up for customer service.