Neptune Aquatics

Email delivery of our quarterly newsletter

cwolfus

Past President
We're getting some great feedback on the newsletter and some want an email notification when they are published. Since we have not traditionally sent out regular emails to the membership, we want to hear from you. I'm only leaving this poll open for 7 days so we can make a quick decision and implement. Please vote and comment.

Cheers!

C

A couple of other items of note is that the newsletter will likely be released quarterly and will also contain various info about upcoming meetings and events.

I can't think of why we wouldn't want to send out an email with a link. At the very least, it will get out to old inactive members and may "re-activate" them

I get a couple of news letters from other sites and clubs and I just delete what I don't want. BUT, it would be cool if we could select that option under our profile.... more job security for our web admin :)

Just added a feature to everyones profile that allows you to do just that. If you don't want to get it all you need to do is uncheck the box in your profile under "notifications and email" that says "Receive forum announcements and important notifications by email."

I think sending notifications is great. IMO every meeting should have a notification sent :D Just allow for us to opt out ;)

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=5208.msg64566#msg64566 date=1226887501]
I think sending notifications is great. IMO every meeting should have a notification sent :D Just allow for us to opt out ;)
[/quote]

Good idea... If I use it I'll give you credit, or at least I'll give you a smelt.... Just one though :D

Back