Encrusting Montipora

Discussion in 'DBTC - SPS' started by miles405, Jun 7, 2010.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. miles405

miles405 Guest

Got this Monti from OT more than a year ago. It looks like a rainbow monti when it is happy, but not sold as a named coral.
    [img width=333 height=300]http://www.bareefers.org/home/sites/default/files/DSC_1299_2.JPG[/img]
    Normal DBTC rules apply and pick up at the June 12 meeting.

Nick

2. zepplock

zepplock Guest

I'd like a frag if you are near San Jose.

3. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

I'll be at the meeting... The scripps stag is looking good! Red planet still tiny but gaining color

4. zepplock

zepplock Guest

I can't make it to the meeting, will be on vacation. Maybe next time then.

5. miles405

miles405 Guest

Zepplock- I also have the pink lemonade for you. Do you know someone else who can pick them up for you?

Coral Reefer- Glad to hear the others are doing well! I will bring a frag of this monti to the meeting for you.

6. zepplock

zepplock Guest

Unfortunately not ;-(

7. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

Can I say me?

8. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Mine has grown quite a bit at this point, looks almost nothing like the pic... A little of the blue body on newer growth with orange polyps, older areas are all bright green, body and polyps. Able to break off fully encrusted original Frag plug I got. Takers? Can bring to meeting sat.
    [​IMG]

9. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Pm me for a sf pickup

10. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

Will do. Thx

11. xcaret

xcaret Supporting Member

Monti does look like rainbow although bit different, displays similar coloration but the blue being a light (baby/sky) blue.

12. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

I lost this, but got back the original plug I gave to Mario and it is now making it onto the rocks! I'll be able to pass it along again soon

13. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Original plug to bob.