Reef nutrition

Erin's To-do List

Charles suggested that I share with the club my list of things I'm still working on. These are things I'm planning to fix/improve/address in the near term. Things which are a little further out are not on this list.

These are roughly in the order I plan to tackle them, and I'll scratch things out as I get to them.

fixed problems with nested quotes
show the forum name and last user to post in the recent posts tracker
smilies
improve confusing email announcements
show user roles with the user's name in the forums
show number of posts for users
limit the number of posts per page
remove confusing html from the source of old posts
improve the user list
move to drupal private messages
move to drupal image gallery
migrate attachments from old posts
retire SMF
look at ways to improve web phone usability
change the color scheme to have higher contrast for easier readability
improve the "report to moderator" functionality
make "We'd like to thank our sponsors" centered and on top of the banner
better per-user post tracker
get attachments working

I made a better user list: http://www.bareefers.org/home/users

While I was there, I also added a 'Real name' field to user profiles. You can now set a real name in your account. If you do so, it will show up in that table and in your profile for others to see.

There have been some problems with the cron job that sends those out.

I've been trying to keep an eye on it and kick it when it hangs up. Hopefully I'll be able to figure out what's wrong and fix it soon.

Hi Erin, I don't know if anybody mentioned this before.

When I go to www.bareefers.org it loads www.bareefers.org/home. There I put in my handle and password. Then it loads www.bareefers.org/home/home and it's the same page and I have to put in my handle and password again. No big deal at all but you asked once to report when we notice something.

Thanks again for doing a great job!!!

alve said:

When I go to www.bareefers.org it loads www.bareefers.org/home. There I put in my handle and password. Then it loads www.bareefers.org/home/home and it's the same page and I have to put in my handle and password again. No big deal at all but you asked once to report when we notice something.

Hmm. That's weird! I'll look into it later on. I've got to get to (paid) work now, though!

pixelpixi said:
alve said:

Hmm. That's weird! I'll look into it later on. I've got to get to (paid) work now, though!

The exact same thing happens anytime I try to get on from my home computer for some reason. My work computer, laptop and blackberry is no problem but the home computer I have to log in twice like Aldie refers to. Has been that way since you first changed over the homepage.

Not sure if its been asked, but could we get the 'recent posts' link back on the home page? Let me know if this is a foolish question or doable in user prefs. :D

Thales said:
Not sure if its been asked, but could we get the 'recent posts' link back on the home page? Let me know if this is a foolish question or doable in user prefs. :D

+1... granted we can just click on recent posts from the top right and then click on the new post tab but that does involve one extra click :bigsmile: Since i'm lazy by nature i'd prefer one click rather than two ;)

Thales said:

It's on the home page! Up in the top right corner.

Back