Jestersix

ESV Seawater System

Is there a local store carrying the ESV Seawater salt mix? My Seachem bucket is running low, so I thought that I give ESV a try. I prefer a place nearish Oakland if possible. Thanks.

Any place closer than Neptunes? Of some of the major LFS that gets mentioned here, Neptunes is the farthest and least convenient to visit.

Now that Pan Ocean distributes it, I bet most local stores could get it for you on special request if they do not stock it.

GreshamH said:
Now that Pan Ocean distributes it, I bet most local stores could get it for you on special request if they do not stock it.

which is what Bob Stark said. I know one pallet came in. I couldn't get the BAYMAC salt on that shipment so it had to come separate.

gerbilbox said:
GreshamH said:

So Pan Ocean is a distributor that most local stores use?

The only local wholesaler that stocks dry goods as well. If they don't buy from them, their stuff is shipped.

GreshamH said:
GreshamH said:

which is what Bob Stark said. I know one pallet came in. I couldn't get the BAYMAC salt on that shipment so it had to come separate.

Gotcha. I didn't see any there. I'll bug Bob. :D

Back