Our mission

Euphyllia's 34 Gallon Red Sea Max

Here's my little colony of Purple Hornets. I think it has about 15 polyps now. And... more importantly, there's a
Red Hornet
right next to it. I took this picture the day after I got the Red Hornet so he needs to color up a bit. It looks brown in the picture, but it actually is a Red Hornet if you look at it under a metal halide like it was under at Neptune Aquatics. :bigsmile:

i1cf83.jpg

I think my Bangai Cardinalfish got eaten... :|
Now that I think of it I haven't seen him in the past week. I checked behind the rocks and he's not there. Could my clownfish have killed him? They're big enough and strong enough and they would work together in a pair... they're also big enough to finish eating him in a few days. :(

any crabs??? mine got eaten by an emarld crab. mine sleep in coves/caves at night and the crabs picked them off 1 by 1,LOL needless to say no more emarld crabs

also where were u ate meeting had some zoas for you>>>

I don't have any crabs. I think it might have been his time to go. When I got him he was an adult, and that was about two years ago.
And I wasn't at the meeting because I remembered the meeting at about 2:00 PM and it would've taken an hour to get there. Sorry for the confusion.

Back