Jestersix

Evan's 210g, 10y anniv. (Pic Heavy)- Upgrade in progress

Have to admit, I'm not much of a writer so I'm going to keep this thread very picture heavy, although happy to answer questions. Started with a 180g, switched to a TruVu 210g when I did my kitchen remodel and was able to place the tank where I always wanted it. Been through lots of up's and down's over the years, but got to say, the tank has never been happier than it is now (credit to CoralReefer).

Equipment list:
30g sump
3x AI Hydra's + 2x 48" T5's (ran 48" ACAN light from '10-'16)
2x Eheim 1260 Return pumps
UV Sterilizer
E-shoppes Skimmer
2x Maxspect 250 Gyre's
Bubble Magus Dosing Pump (Alk, CA, MG)
GFO Reactor
Carbon Media Bag

Too many corals to list, I'll let pictures do the talking there. It is a mixed reef tank with mostly LPS (especially chalices). I do have a watermelon chalice that has made it through the whole 10 year journey that I got from Lucky Goldfish in Oakland, and is currently about 9"x 9" and has a very large bubble coming out of it (will be featured heavily in thread).

Future additions in progress:
240 Gallon SPS only display tank
112 Gallon Clownfish Harem/Anenome display tank
Sump tank work room with:
100 + 90 gallon sump tanks
70 Gallon Frag tank
38 Gallon Refugium tank
25 Gallon AIO Quarantine tank

Picture timeline coming...

September 2010
IMG_0138.JPG IMG_0149.JPG

Looking good, and looking forward to the future projects. What’s up with the watermelon bounce chalice - how long has it been doing that?

Current tank video
Looking good, and looking forward to the future projects. What’s up with the watermelon bounce chalice - how long has it been doing that?
It started about a year or so ago when I added T5's. I think it was at about 75-100 par previously and that bumped it up to around 135. The bubble now has been growing a bit everyday and looks like there are a few other bubbles just starting to come up.

Back