Event start times

Discussion in 'General Club Business' started by Coral reefer, Jan 26, 2015.

?

What time do you want events to start?

1. 11am

23.5%
  2. 12 pm

11.8%
  3. 1 pm

64.7%
  4. No preference

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Historically our meetings have been scheduled on the second Saturday of the month at 1 pm. At this time Saturdays are not up for debate, but the starting times of meetings are. Cast your vote and or leave feedback in this thread please!

Geneva and denzil like this.
  2. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

We have had 7 voted cast, majority is for 1 pm. Any more feedback would be appreciated!

3. denzil

denzil Webmaster

Yeah, only 11 votes... I know there's more of us than that!

We're assuming that if you're not voting at all, you're indifferent. :)

4. jonmos75

jonmos75 Guest

I did not take part in this voting due to the ASSumption on MY part that this was for the BOD meetings not the events or am I now more confused and it really was for the BOD meetings????

So now the question is the voting of times for BOD meeting or Events like the Frag Workshop this weekend that starts at 11am

Sorry for being the Newbie on this.... so just not know how it all works yet and this will be the first event I am trying to go to......

Thanks Jon

5. Geneva

Geneva Supporting Member

This poll is preferred start times for planned events - the BOD meetings occur after events are over. Sorry for any confusion!

6. jonmos75

jonmos75 Guest

Thanks for the clarification...so I voted for 11am for the fact I live 1.5-2 hrs away from Hayward and and if it started at 1pm I have to leave 2hrs prior and the event goes for 3hrs and takes me 2hrs to get home I will be getting home around 6pm or so...

But thanks for letting it be a vote and I get it I am on the outskirts of the club boundary so I'm sure i will be a minority on this time slot...lol

7. wpeterson

wpeterson Webmaster

Thanks for asking about this. As a new parent, the weekends are some of the only times I can catch up on sleep. I also live an hour or more away from Hayward - so 1pm is ideal for me.

Having not been to a meeting yet, I'm psyched to be at Saturday's meeting, even if it means an early start.

8. denzil

denzil Webmaster

I updated the thread and poll title so it better reflects what we're asking as it seems that there's some confusion. :)

All feedback is welcome and gives us a much better idea of what times work for everyone.