Our mission

Everyone doing OK with the heat?

Ugh! I think my tanks are fine. I usually keep my seahorse tank at 72 degrees though and its currently sitting at 80. No issues so far though. I think my cat melted though. She's sprawled out on the tile floor under the ceiling fan.

How is your tank doing?

image.jpg

Hi @Devon, how are you liking Fusion? I use it about 99% of the time.

Edit: Ugh, my house is getting even hotter right now for some reason. 80.3 now. Beer time maybe?

qunasujy.jpg

I like it a lot. Big improvement over the app. I like the lighting and pump wizards for my kessils and vortechs.
Why is mine orange and yours is black?

I like it a lot. Big improvement over the app. I like the lighting and pump wizards for my kessils and vortechs.
Why is mine orange and yours is black?

I used to have a graph labeled "PH2"...and that wasn't used because I have only one pH probe, and I think that one was orange and I removed it. It might be the order in which they are displayed?

Amps is first, temp, then pH. Is that even adjustable?

Sorry Dan for off topic chatter! ;)

8ahamahu.jpg

Apex shut my LEDs of a couple times today. The tank hit 81. I turned down the light intensity and seems to be doing better. Duncans seem to have shrunk a little as well as the rbta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

All of my graphs are different colors. ORP is black on mine. Don't notice those things until you see someone else's.
Yea, sorry Dan for the hijack.

Crazy!! My car said it was 99 degrees when I started it up to head home after work. I work in Santa Clara. Today was a hot day!

I've had the blinds closed all day and a fan on. I'm on pregnancy bed rest, so a lot of my diet today has been popsicles.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

In Santa Rosa. No AC, no chiller. Tank temp went <0.2 degrees higher that normal.

Loving LEDs!

7:20 AM and time to close up the house for the day.

Keep cool. I'd favor Popsicles over block of ice!

mmm popscicles

lets see, sleeping kinda meh, cranky, whiny, and very lethargic, this is the 3rd summer we've had this year WTH!

Oh you mean the tank, meh it's fine, it's downstairs, heat ain't affecting it, almost wish it was I'm going to get sticker shock on next month's PG&E bill I'm sure heating all that water I put in.

How long have you been running kessils now? Are they on all of your tanks?
On the other note, I woke up and noticed that there was a blackout in my hood last nite.

Back