Jestersix

Everyone doing OK with the heat?

8aryne6e.jpg

Erin, good to see that you got the Kessil's. By the way the blue chalice I bought from you last august is now about twice as big. Three tanks, 6 kessils, 78 deg.

Would like to send some pics, but I don't know how. I don't even have a smart phone. Kind of embarrassing. If the club does a tank tour this summer everyone is invited.

Would like to send some pics, but I don't know how. I don't even have a smart phone. Kind of embarrassing. If the club does a tank tour this summer everyone is invited.

I was on vacation, but no issues with the heat.
The microcontroller can turn on a evaporation fan, but it looks like it never even triggered.
House stays pretty cool when unoccupied and closed up tight.

I ended up floating a bag of ice in my main tank last night since it was sitting at 84. A couple of my BTAs were looking annoyed, so I figured I should work on lowering it. I got it down to 81 that way and then overnight it went down to 79. Looks like the worst of the hot weather is behind us now :)

I fared ok, my 40 gal in my garage was a different story. Tank went from 77 to 83. A few zoas melted and some sps went bye bye. Upgraded to a 75 gal that's in the house. No problems anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back