ExoticFrags.com

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by LeviT, Apr 10, 2008.

1. LeviT

LeviT Guest

I've managed to squeeze a few drops of blood from a radish and I'm planning on ordering an item or 2 from WhoDah? (Jeremy) at exoticfrags.com (and ZoaID.com amungst others) and I'd figured that I'd open it up to the club since they offer tons of aquacultured corals. The prices aren't the lowest in town but they offered a discount. I don't have all the details yet but free shipping, tax is included and 10% off (at least) was mentioned but it all depends on the size of the order and the farmers providing the coral. I know a lot of you have your tax returns burning a whole in your pocket so come on, splurge and get that coral you've been waiting for :) I'm in the East Bay and volunteer to head this up if there is interest (no matter how small or large). I can time it for the next club function if there are enough people that aren't close to the east bay but that's TBD. Jeremy is in Fresno so it's cheaper to ship for me than to pick it up but if someone is closer and wants to pick it up and meet me somewhere that's an option too.

Jeremy also has all the Zoa's on the ZoaID calendar (minus the Joker paly) so let me know if you want something from that.

I'll also add that I'm sure some of the old timers know Jeremy personally so through me a bone and order something, maybe he'll give me a better deal ;D

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions.

2. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

Jeremy was also the one who almost single handedly got our site back up during the crash a few months back.

I am going to Fresno next weekend for something else if you want me to pick them up for you.

3. LeviT

LeviT Guest

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=3524.msg40195#msg40195 date=1207859319]
    Jeremy was also the one who almost single handedly got our site back up during the crash a few months back.

I am going to Fresno next weekend for something else if you want me to pick them up for you.
    [/quote]

I will take you up on that assuming I don't get much response. I have (and had) a feeling that is going to be the case but I figured it was worth throwing out there.

4. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

You probably can wait until the BACFM they just might be there, and if you have other orders usually they'll bring them to the event.

5. seminolecpa

cmon Mike you have to leave me something to do in Fresno.

6. LeviT

LeviT Guest

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=3524.msg40199#msg40199 date=1207861362]
    You probably can wait until the BACFM they just might be there, and if you have other orders usually they'll bring them to the event.
    [/quote]
    That would be great BUT that's Mother's Day and I have 3 Mom's to take care so I doubt I'll be able to go.

7. Paradox

Paradox Guest

Everything I want on them is always sold out.

Ask them to frag me the Icefire! =)

Let me know when you are ordering. I may be interested in the Ultimate Stag..

What are you getting?

8. LeviT

LeviT Guest

I'm getting some Mrs January on the ZoaID calendar, Superman paly's :) Let me know what you want even if it's listed as OOS and I'll ask because the Superman palys are also listed OOS.

9. seminolecpa

I spoke with Jeremy and he said he would be around next weekend so I can definately pick up if you want

10. Paradox

Paradox Guest

Id be interested in the Icefire echinada and would also be interested in the suprman palys depending on the price.

11. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Bryan, when would you be heading down 580? That way I could meet you as you are heading home.

Daniel, He offered me 2 for $50 or 3 for $60 and I planned on getting the 3 but if he could do 2 frags of 2 or 3 polyps I'll let you know. Since I don't have his phone number like Bryan :p does I'll have to wait until he emails me back.

12. seminolecpa

Probably next Sunday mid day I would think. Not sure exactly right now and don't even know the route to be honest. I am just being the good husband and driving there and back. I have only been to Fresno once.

Disclaimer:

I am happy to pick up and bring items back to the Bay Area but I make no warranties as to their condition upon delivery. I will put them in a cooler and take typical care that I would of my own corals. I probably will pick up some stuff myself.

13. alve

alve Guest

I am interested in the large Tyree LE Ultimate Stag if it would be a frag that could be fragged out in 3 smaller ones.

Then I would keep one myself and put the other 2 in DBTC extreme. I have no experience fragging so if someone would be willing to frag this piece for me that would be great!

14. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Hey Brian, what freeway are you heading back on into the bay area?

15. seminolecpa

Gomer, don't know which freeway yet. I swear we took some route that took us through Los Banos but when I just did a googlemap of it it looks like 580. I can probably come back 580.

Just checked with the wife and looks like we will be coming back on Sat evening.

Aldie. If you are going to get one. Grow it out for a couple of months then frag it.

16. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Bryan, once I hear back from Jeremy I'll talk to paradox and Alve figure out what we want and then go from there. If you don't mind bringing them back I'll meet you in Pleasanton by 580 and 680. I can distribute them from there. Not %100 on where they live so you may be closer but I don't want to make you wish you didn't offer :)

17. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

and likewise, I can meet there :-D

18. alve

alve Guest

Levi, I looked at their selection again and you can put me down for a small frag of the Montipora setosa.
    How does it work with payment?

19. alve

alve Guest

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, I will pass on the Tyree LE Ultimate Stag so only the Montipora Setosa.

20. LeviT

LeviT Guest

I think I'll just take PayPal from everyone and hopefully WhoDah? takes paypal then I can just make 1 payment to him from there.

So tentatively here is what I have

alve montipora setosa
    paradox Superman Palys and IceFire Echinata
    LeviTillie Superman Palys