ExoticFrags.com

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by LeviT, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Levi, you told me that some of his out of stock items may be in stock. Can you inquire on the various LPS for me?

2. alve

alve Guest

I was just going to say that on the website it is mentioned that they are sold out for the IceFire Echinata.

3. LeviT

LeviT Guest

He hasn't even got the IceFire in yet but it's supposed to be on it's way.

Tony, can you give me some specific LPS's you are interested in? Or do you just want me to ask him what LPS's he has in?

4. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

if you can ask waht LPS he has in and how much (smaller cheaper frags$ :p) he doesn't list price on out of stock adn doesn't have much listed in stock

5. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

Shoot him an email. You guys can probably pay in advance however he does payment. Just let him know that i will be getting them for you and let me know what I am picking up.

Alve is near me.

6. LeviT

LeviT Guest

I emailed him last night to ask what LPS's he has available and their prices but haven't heard back yet.

7. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Tony, Here is his reply for LPS's
    LPS: we do have 1 Mummy Eye and 2 Emerald Mummy Eye frags available at $160 sorry, $135
    each. We have the tubs Galaxia in stock, Pot of Gold Favia (recently went
    LE), and gcarroll's new blue-eyed favia as well.

Here are the prices so far. Once you guys confirm what you want we'll work out the payments. I'm guessing there will be a couple dollars for the paypal transactions but I'll check on that before I give final totals.

alve Montipora setosa (small $80)
    paradox Superman Palys (3 for $45)
    paradox IceFire Echinata (this one is going to hurt... $175)
    LeviTillie Superman Palys (3 for $45)

8. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

Did you guys decide to actually do this? Please let me know farily soon so I can make sure it is ready to go. I leave Friday and probably should give Jeremy a little heads up.

9. LeviT

LeviT Guest

alve, paradox, you guys deciding to get something?

10. Paradox

Paradox Guest

Hey levi, im interested mostly in the small sized ultimate stag on http://www.exoticfrags.us/corals.php?s=22&c=107 Please tell me the price and I can paypal you.

I havent gotten to the level of spending 1755 for frags and Im in need of more SPS then zoas, so Ill pass on the icefire and supermans.

11. alve

alve Guest

Yes, you can put me down for a small frag of the Montipora setosa. Let me know how much exactly and how to pay you through paypal. Thanks

12. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Levi Superman Palys (3 for $45)

alve - small frag of the Montipora setosa $80 (plus $2.62 paypal fees if you use a credit card)

Paradox - small sized ultimate stag -- we have some that are pretty browned
    out at the moment, not colored up at all. Not sure that they'll be
    interested? If so, $70. (plus $2.33 paypal fees if you use a credit card)

Send your paypal payment to me via paypal using my email levi.tillie@comcast.net. Then I'll take care of getting the money to WhoDah/Jeremy

13. alve

alve Guest

Levi, paypal payment made using your email.

14. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Cool, don't forget to check with Bryan (seminolcpa) to work out picking it up.

Just waiting for Daniel (paradox)

15. Paradox

Paradox Guest

Hey levi...Im not terribly interested in a browned out frag. Sory about that. Thanks for asking though.

You guys go ahead and place your order....

16. LeviT

LeviT Guest

I understand, np. Thanks for letting me know.

17. DurTBear

DurTBear Guest

Sorry to join the party late...but could I get a frag of the superman palys as well? If it's not too late, let me know and I can paypal you.

Thanks,

Durwin

18. LeviT

LeviT Guest

[quote author=DurTBear link=topic=3524.msg40859#msg40859 date=1208454307]
    Sorry to join the party late...but could I get a frag of the superman palys as well? If it's not too late, let me know and I can paypal you.

Thanks,

Durwin[/quote]
    Well you'd have to check with Bryan (seminolcpa) and make sure you guys can work out the delivery since he is picking the order up from fresno for us. If you get that ironed out I'll let you know how you can send the $45 to WhoDa (Jeremy) via paypal.

19. DurTBear

DurTBear Guest

Hi Levi,

So I've arranged to pick up the frag from Bryan on Sunday. Do you know how much the Bleeding hearts are as well? Please let me know how I can send the paypal and I'll do so right away.

Thanks!

20. LeviT

LeviT Guest

No I don't. I'll ask him if he has any and how much.