Jestersix

False Aqua Delight

Norman you made me do it.

I have a frag available of "false Aqua Delight", I cannot confirm the lineage so I wont call it that, however I received it from someone who spends way too much money on named coral, and have the two side by side and they are identical.

I bet it's beautiful. I still haven't had any experience with acros yet and would hate for it to not make it but I'm sure you'll find a good home.

For those not in the know here is a pic
http://www.coralfarmersmarket.com/cfmauctions/item.php?id=111&history=view

nice! that's pretty x-treme, but you don't have a marquee in big font with different colors scrolling across... =)

I don't know which is more fun... all the cool corals or all the wisecracks :D

Nice DBTC there Jeremy!

Btw, False Aqua Delight... that wouldn't be a FAD coral now, would it? :D

[quote author=northbay-reefer link=topic=2645.msg27595#msg27595 date=1196554660]
Nice!!! tubeman, is the aquadelight the same as the pink jade ? they look the same to me
[/quote]Good question, they do look similar. I cannot trace the piece back to Greg, hence the "false" moniker, I do have a piece of the real deal, and they look identical.

Gresham got the piece since nobody ponied up and said yes, I was already going to give one to Bryan.

[quote author=Paradox link=topic=2645.msg27973#msg27973 date=1197056911]
Can i try one?
[/quote]Yes[quote author=kinetic link=topic=2645.msg27976#msg27976 date=1197058327]
I'd like to try the next generation one or whenever another piece comes out =)
[/quote]For you Art, I'll imagine another branch growing towards my Leng Sy and snip it. Seriously it has weed like growth.

Here is a pic of the one I received. Sorry I have it back a bit and it is a little hard to pick out in the picture. It is in the center just above the yellowish out of focus acro.

20071210_10.jpg

Back