Reef nutrition

favorite places to buy lenses

Anyone have any preferences for buying lenses? Either online or in San Jose/Sunnyvale area? Probably going to start looking for a 18-200mm VR lense for my Nikon.

[quote author=Elite link=topic=6663.msg85897#msg85897 date=1236054088]

bought mine online http://www.bhphotovideo.com/
[/quote]
+1

I'm only joking man :p.. If you want to borrow it to test it out, LMK. Let me borrow your macro len cause I don't have other len to use.

I buy my stuff from amazon.com (direct from their store), bhphotovideo.com, or adorama.com

It's hard to look for a deal, as deals are usually scams =( Just buy stuff from me, that'll get you a deal.

I use BH since I get free shipping (NAPP member) and their prices usually are either the best or close to it :)

Wow, revival :p. Just FYI I managed to pick up the 18-200 at San Jose Camera & Video at a price very comparable to most online places. It's nice that a B&M can sometimes compete very well with online vendors.

phishphood said:
Wow, revival :p. Just FYI I managed to pick up the 18-200 at San Jose Camera & Video at a price very comparable to most online places. It's nice that a B&M can sometimes compete very well with online vendors.

it's hard for those kind of shops to compete, but either way it's just like supporting an LFS over online vendors.

I have none to support locally. Closest is like +30 miles away :(

Back