Our mission

Featured Club Member Photos...Calling all BAR Members!

Tumbleweed said:
GreshamH said:
Tumbleweed said:
mpoletti said:
Thanks John. I've not really taken any pictures lately as I've been working on some projects with the tank.

Brian has been trying to get me to update my thread here since I haven't in awhile. Maybe that will be my New Year's resolution :)
Ah don't worry about it Mark. I have seen the changes you have made, forget about everyone else, they can just wonder. ;)

Weren't they posted on FB?
Yes, but those who aren't friends with Mark on FB or follow his RC thread still don't know.

Some of them have been posted but not too many. Just a teardown shot and a LED shot with a few corals back in the tank.

Like Brian pointed out, I've update a couple, but I stopped friending people I have no idea who they are. I dropped the few people that I did not really know or care for.

houser said:
eldiablosrt8 said:
DSC_0935.jpg

Fat guy (girl?) in little coat

Awesome. Who is your favorite Little Rascal? Alfalfa or Spanky?

mpoletti said:
but I stopped friending people I have no idea who they are. I dropped the few people that I did not really know or care for.

Same here. I don't accept anyone I don't know. I notice a lot of my friends do and many have told me some scary stories from doing such. No thank you :lol:

seminolecpa said:
What is this facebook thing you guys are talking about?

No one said facebook.... so you obviously know what it is :p

We only said FB ;)

screebo said:
Hey! Facebook pictures are available for streaming to your Roku, Wii or PS3 or similar device. They look great on the big screen and you can browse ALL your friends pictures.......very revealing! lol

Admit defeat cautiously.

Mark I am sure your tank will looks better with less corals. Less is more.

How is that ATL ice fire favia (IIRC) doing? When can you DTBC a frag or two :D

Anthony your new photos are now published to the Featured Photos on the Home Page. Thanks for once again kicking them into the mix. Real nice images. :crown:

ryanjiang said:
Really stunning pictures, anthony!

Thanks Ryan :D

screebo said:
Anthony your new photos are now published to the Featured Photos on the Home Page. Thanks for once again kicking them into the mix. Real nice images. :crown:

Thanks for taking the initiative on the picture update John! It's nice to see some new pictures from everyone up!

LOL, thanks Art! I do think the last one was pretty cool even tho it does not compare to the quality of you dope photographers on here. Glad I mounted that tiny frag of Xenia to my back wall instead of my rocks!

Back