Neptune Aquatics

Featured Club Member Photos...Calling all BAR Members!

zambavi said:
I have a crap camera and got no photo skills but here are a few I've taken that turned out pretty nice...
Well.........yeah! What a nice surprise to find this posted. Now they are also published to the Featured Photo section of the Home Page.
Thank for your contributions , Jeff! :beer:

ryanjiang said:
mpoletti said:
ryanjiang said:
All I see are a couple banter filled posts about a few less corals, I already have most of them, and that the tank will grow back.

More importantly, thanks for reminding me about the Northern California chapter of Anfield. I need to do some work on that today at 10am. YNWA

Sorry that you took the time to research and post this about me and my tank's direction. Most likely it will change again next week :D

Mark, I have no doubt that your tank will grow back & look even better with your great reef-keeping knowledge & experience.
Your tank was among one of the best I have seen that is why I subscribed your thread to learn from the success & get inspirations.

It was just you keep asking who said about less corals, that made me to revisit the thread & refresh what I have read, cause I was suspecting I had memory loss issue. :)

I don't think anything is wrong with less corals and more open space, I thought it is good thing but just very tough to achieve for any coral lovers.

John I am so sorry about the off topic & sorry for anyone get bothered or annoyed by my non-sense.

Ryan, Just for clarification, at the moment I have over 500 different corals and that's down from earlier this year. When I talk about having less corals, its not just about my display, but its also about my shallow system. I'd like to cut the number down further, possibly in half of where it is.

mpoletti said:
Ryan, Just for clarification, at the moment I have over 500 different corals and that's down from earlier this year. When I talk about having less corals, its not just about my display, but its also about my shallow system. I'd like to cut the number down further, possibly in half of where it is.

Understood.
Thumb up to your tremendous passion to this hobby!

ryanjiang said:
Understood.
Thumb up to your tremendous passion to this hobby!

Thanks Ryan, There are not too many people who know how sick I really am when it comes to this hobby and why I truly need to take a step back.

Just last week, my daugher went around the yard and picked up a basket full of coral frag skelatons. She came over to me and told me "these are mine daddy, you have enough" :)

Since this is a picture thread...

earlymorning5of12.jpg

earlymorning10of12.jpg

earlymorning9of12-1.jpg

earlymorning3of12.jpg

earlymorning4of12.jpg

mpoletti said:
Since this is a picture thread...>
DUDE! Now we're talkin' H)
Got those babies published to the Featured Photo section like right now. Great shootin'. Color saturation, focus, composition. You get an "A" H)

OK, Quickdraw......................I had the time and they do warrant publishing so uploaded they went and on to the Home Page. Kinda like unpluggin' the drain.... :)

DurTBear said:
Awesome pics guys. I really like seeing all the new photos popping up whenever I log on to the website!
Me too, Durwin! 0:)
Lucky my renegade blenny didn't see Mark's pictures. He would have jumped the tank and hitch hiked to Marks place to try some of those tasty polyps.

GreshamH said:
The homepage is loading the pics awfully slowly now :(

Yup, seems to be a lil slower. At first I thought it was my work network but other sites load up fast. Might need to resize/compress those images.

EDIT: the images are not that big. Is the site slow?

Back