Reef nutrition

[Feb 8, 2014] 2014 BAR Members Only Frag Swap - Help Thread

Yep, it's that time again! The 2014 BAR Members Only Frag Swap and we need your support to make it happen.

This is a great opportunity to get to know other club members and enhance you swap experience by interacting with people, you can help people and they can help you, plus many hands make for light work.

We have several shifts:

Setup 10:00-finished (2-3 people)
1) patchin
2) lattehiatus
3) Piper

Check in/registration/coral runners 10:45-1:00 (4-6 people)
1) bluprntguy
2) Piper
3)
4) Marc
5)
6)

Swap patrol/cruisers, 12:50-finished (4+ people)
1) sfsuphysics
2) saltwatersig
3) rtom
4)
5)
**this shift needs a few folks that know corals and can help people in the picking area, as well as a few folks to point people towards those that can answer specific questions

Cleanup 3:00-???? (4-5 people)
1) patchin
2) lattehiatus
3) Piper
4) Apon
5)

Don't be shy, but please be specific about your time frame, it get's confusing trying to plug people in when you don't know when they are available, thanks!!!

- Felicia/Sergio/Charlie

Last edited:
We can still use a couple more volunteers especially in the Check-In/Registration area. Step right up and grab yoru spot before they're all gone!!

We can still use a couple more volunteers especially in the Check-In/Registration area. Step right up and grab yoru spot before they're all gone!!
My first time! I'd like to help out in the registration area. I can't stay the whole time so I think I'll be more helpful in the start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

I also have to send my regrets that I won't be able to make the swap either. :( A dog we have had for a couple of months in foster care is being adopted on Saturday.:)

Back