Park at the Solar Panel Parking Lot. There is a flea market in the other parking lot.
Scott Fellman is an accomplished reefer of 30 years, avid writer and blogger on all matters of responsible reef keeping and previous owner of Unique Corals. Scott has spoken at some of the largest reef keeper events in the United States including MACNA. He has written for magazines, personal blogs and has been a great influence on the hobby. We are proud to have Scott come to a BAR meeting and look forward to receiving a bit of his wealth of wisdom.
Speaker Profile: http://www.macna2010.com/misc/speakers/fellman.htm
Topic: Reef Culture
- Reef Culture is a new talk that Scott has been giving to a few clubs recently. It will cover two main components.
- The culture of reef keeping.
- New techniques and strategies for keeping and growing corals.
Reef Club Members Only
- We will be raffling some Unique Corals giftcards, coral frags, and possibly a Triton test kit to BAR supporting members.
- Only BAR Supporting Members and its Sister Reef Clubs may attend.
- We cordially invite members from NVR, CVR, MARS, RARE, CRC, WCR to attend.
- LOCATION: Room 405 at Chabot College in Hayward CA.
- TIME: 12:30PM
- DATE: February 20th, 2015