got ethical husbandry?

Finally

My two ocellaris finally decided to hunker down and get to business. I found their first clutch of eggs ten minutes ago :D
I don't have the time or resources to rear the fry, but I'm elated nonetheless :bigsmile:

Yay! Just regular ocellaris or a fun morph? I would definitely consider raising the fry. You can get equipment online and I'm sure lots of club members would loan you supplies. If you decide to raise them, you'll be giving an opportunity to hundreds of tiny lifes and you'll probably be making many people in the hobby happy if they were to buy a few of the babies for their reefs! I'm not saying you have to, but it would be fun so just consider it! :D

Thanks Matthew. They're just regular morph ocellaris that I originally got from Robin about two years ago when they were still wee little fish!

From this (female in foreground):
2392600021_1f5d9fa84d.jpg

To this (Her present day):
4085147700_94108388db.jpg

Euphyllia said:
Yay! Just regular ocellaris or a fun morph? I would definitely consider raising the fry. You can get equipment online and I'm sure lots of club members would loan you supplies. If you decide to raise them, you'll be giving an opportunity to hundreds of tiny lifes and you'll probably be making many people in the hobby happy if they were to buy a few of the babies for their reefs! I'm not saying you have to, but it would be fun so just consider it! :D

You MUST be a republican! :D :D :D :bigsmile:

JAR said:
Euphyllia said:

EL OH EL!!!! :glasses:

JAR said:
Euphyllia said:

Holy crap that's funny!!!

Back