Financial Reports 2015

Discussion in 'Club Financials & Minutes' started by mray2660, Mar 7, 2015.

1. mray2660

mray2660 Treasurer

Please find attached the financial reports for January and February. If you have any questions concerning the reports please feel free to contact me.

Attached Files:

Enderturtle likes this.
  2. iCon

iCon Supporting Member

Thank you for doing this!

Enderturtle likes this.
  3. mray2660

mray2660 Treasurer

Please find attached the reports for the first qtr of 2015. If you have any questions concerning these reports please feel free to contact me.

Regards

Mike

Attached Files:

4. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

So we have more money now?

Cool!

5. Geneva

Geneva Supporting Member

On the Profit / Loss 1st Quarter, what is Membership Dues - Other mean? I understand New and Renewal ($28.53 and $30.00 respectively) but Other is $1,860 so curious on what that is. Also, $28.53 is an odd amount - were we charged a fee?

Room expense shows only $10 - did we get a major discount (thanks to Steve @patchin or the school? )??

Thanks Mike!

6. denzil

denzil Webmaster

Looks like we're doing pretty good so far. Also, would like clarification on the questions that @Geneva presented to you, @mray2660. :)

7. mray2660

mray2660 Treasurer

Sorry that I did not not see this post.

1) FYI Paypal charges a fee for each transaction that we make in this account. In this case this was an odd transaction for one member (refund of dues due to overpayment) and this is why I put the transaction into membership dues other.
    2) No we did not get a discount on facility rental. In one of the meetings that I was not at Steve use the proceeds glue sales , t-shirts etc and used that cash to paid the facility rental We owed Steve an additional $10. I forgot to put in a manual adjustment into the books to account for this transaction.

Regards

Mike

8. mray2660

mray2660 Treasurer

Please find attached the reports for April 2015. If you have any questions or need additional information please feel free to contact me.

Mike

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 3, 2015
  9. mray2660

mray2660 Treasurer

Please find attached reports for period ending may 31 2015. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me.

Regards

Mike

Attached Files:

10. mray2660

mray2660 Treasurer

Please find attached report for the period ending June 30 2015. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me.

Attached Files:

Enderturtle likes this.
  11. mray2660

mray2660 Treasurer

Please find attached reports for the period ending Oct 31 2015. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me.

Attached Files:

Coral reefer likes this.
  12. denzil

denzil Webmaster

Is that normal numbers for bank service charges? It seems rather high?

13. mray2660

mray2660 Treasurer

Bank service charge include the fees that we pay for PayPal, square, etc. for the use of those services. We have enough funds in our checking account to qualify for the free checking.

14. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Thanks again mike! Not sure what we will do if/when you decide to stop being treasurer. No way could I stay on top of all of this.

15. Flagg37

Flagg37 Officer at large

I run a business and have to keep the books for it. There is no way I would ever do it for someone else. I guess that's why people hire book keepers.

16. mray2660

mray2660 Treasurer

Thank you. It really is not that bad. By using paypal and square many of the function are semi automated.

Mike

17. denzil

denzil Webmaster

Well, when us webmasters did have some time, we did make some efforts to make Mike's job easier, right Mike? :D

18. mray2660

mray2660 Treasurer

Please find attached reports for the period ending November 30 2015. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me.

Attached Files: