Financial Reports FY 2014

Discussion in 'Club Financials & Minutes' started by mray2660, Feb 9, 2014.

1. mray2660

mray2660 Treasurer

Please see attached P&L for January 2014 in comparison the budget. If you have any questions concerning this report please feel free to contact me.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
  2. mray2660

mray2660 Treasurer

Please see attached P&L and balance sheet for February 2014. If you have any questions concerning these report(s) please feel free to contact me.

Attached Files:

3. mray2660

mray2660 Treasurer

1st quarter FY2014 financial reports. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Mike

Attached Files:

4. mray2660

mray2660 Treasurer

Please find attached financial reports for the Period Jan to April 2014. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Attached Files:

5. mray2660

mray2660 Treasurer

Please see attached financial results for the 7 months ending 7/31/2014. I have also posted trial P&L as of 8/18 as I just deposited all the cash from the regional swap. The regional swap was very successful financially and thanks to Felicia and all the volunteers that made this event happen. The income was about 100% over what we had budgeted. Because of this success, I am projecting that we should break even at the end of the year if the expenses and income track as projected in our budget.

In June we had fraudulent charges to one of our corporate bank cards to the amount of about $2000 in Redding, CA. We have filed all the reimbursement paperwork and have been completely reimbursed as of July 14. Even though the bank will not tell me it looks like the last valid transaction was at a local office depot store.

If you have any questions concerning the financial results or anything else please feel free to contact me.

Attached Files:

Geneva and neuro like this.
  6. Geneva

Geneva Supporting Member

We collected $1154.60 from the silent auctions at the frag swaps?! That's pretty amazing.....Big THANKS to our sponsors and the members who gently persuaded them to contribute!

7. mray2660

mray2660 Treasurer

Please see attached financial results for the 8 months ending 8/31/2014. If you have any questions concerning these reports please feel free to contact me.

Regards

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
  8. mray2660

mray2660 Treasurer

Please see attached financial results for the 9 months ending 9/30/2014. If you have any questions concerning these reports please feel free to contact me.

Mike

Attached Files:

9. denzil

denzil Webmaster

Not bad but would love to see us improve on this. I definitely want us to get more in the black instead of the red. :)

10. mray2660

mray2660 Treasurer

Please see attached financial results for the 9 months ending 10/31/2014. If you have any questions concerning these reports please feel free to contact me.

Mike

Attached Files:

denzil likes this.
  11. mray2660

mray2660 Treasurer

Please fine attached preliminary year end reports for FY 2014. We will do some adjustments after we have completed the inventory of our supplies of glue and tee shirts. We are also have pending invoices and disbursements (Invoice for room use at Chabot, stipends, etc.). Over we did very well for the year. I estimate increase of funds of about $1200 for the year. The reason for this increase is mostly do that one of our members allowed the club to use their garage instead of the storage locker.

If you have any questions concerning these reports please feel free to contact me

Mike

Attached Files:

denzil likes this.