Got some new corals today!

cJRY39N.png

LOxJQYm.png

CHb3BcJ.png

jnqQjAa.png

cRJ7a3p.png

And just a normal photo of dwight =]

Fzxi1xp.jpg

When they get out of hand it's beyond scissors. Wee had to take the rock out and bleach it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I love my Xenia! It’s probably a tad bigger than softball size, I should probably trim it soon. Also, pieces fall off by themselves and settle in other places which is annoying. And nice lepto!

I love my Xenia! It’s probably a tad bigger than softball size, I should probably trim it soon. Also, pieces fall off by themselves and settle in other places which is annoying. And nice lepto!

That's the problem with them...you can't control them once they start floating around.

:(
Jan did not make it.
Over the past few days I have witnessed some odd behaviors from the ruby red dragonet. One night when I was up getting some water I noticed the fishie bobbing up and down in the water. Confused what it was doing I video tapped it for awhile and after about 20 minutes it went back to the sand and started to eating pods. So I assumed everything was alright just an odd midnight behavior. Few nights later I noticed it again and than saw the fishie get caught into the over flow. I turned off the flow and it got free and went back to the sand.

Today when I got home the ruby red was upside down not moving in the sand. I noticed some damage to the tail and assumed it got stuck in the over flow again or the new powerhead. Either way R.I.P. Jan.

f2c4d7f555a5a532c99b7d20264253b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back