Neptune Aquatics

Fish and coral food

I like oyster feast for broad cast but be careful not to use too much.

I like Coral Frenzy and Reef Roids for spot feeding corals.

Fish I feed NewLight Spectrum Pellets and Hikari Seaweed Extreme Pellets. I also feed frozen Hikari Brine Shrimp/RodsFood. I really want to try LRS Reef Frenzy.

I mostly feed Omega One Marine micro-pellets, LPS and Corallimorphs love it, as well as the clowns and Flame Angel. I occasionally feed the Neptune pellets, but the fish don't like them as much.

I feed frozen spirulina brine for the Mandarins, Bengai Cardinal, and Flame Angel. Frozen cyclopeeze for corals and Mandarins.

My fish love New Life Spectrum pellets, but I primarily feed Rods Food. Rods Food has small pieces designed to feed corals and larger pieces for fish. I mostly use pellets when I'm lazy or when I want to give my wrasses some extra food.

My cardinals are too picky for pellets, so I mostly use frozen (rods and now fish frenzy.) I have a few kinds of fauna marin pellets that I might throw in now and then. Maybe once every two weeks I spot feed my coral with reef roids and acropower.

I been feeding my fish random pellet and Hikari frozen mysis. I also mix Coral Frenzy and Reef Roids in the cup on the day I use frozen mysis. I feed frozen food every other day.
I hear people feed pellet to their coral like: Brain, Trachy, Lobo, Acan, Plate and scoly because these coral has large mouth and can consume big pellet. I just dont know what pellet is large and sink so it won't float around, and also don't how to spot feed your coral.

Coral Frenzy for smaller polyps n mysis for larger polyps. Oyster feast once a week. Only oyster is broadcast, everything else is spot fed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feed the widest variety of foods as you can
No one product has everything: Frozen, pellets, flakes
Yes, some are better than others and watch the phosphate values
Your fish should be fed many times each day...snacking all day long
Fish use considerable energy swimming

Back