High Tide Aquatics

Fish food - any experience with this type...

Just read about this and wanted to know if it is all hoop-la or if it is coming from a reputable company/source?

http://www.bluezooaquatics.com/productdetailas.asp?did=5&pid=10297&cid=106

Group buy? :) Where do you get it? I checked google and I can only find info on the product, not where to purchase and its cost.

Gonzo said:
Group buy? :) Where do you get it? I checked google and I can only find info on the product, not where to purchase and its cost.
Www.reed-store.com

Its not offered via the LFS as a normal retaul product, they usually have to special order it. Our online store has it.

Yup, I like reading those newbie breeding threads and every time someone starts to use otohime it basically cuts metamorphosis time in half(and if it wasn't happening, well it will as soon as otohime is introduced).

Yeah, that the only time I've run across people buying it. I'm sure it feeds other things for other reasons but since you linked to hatchery food I thought it was relative to you.

I feed my fish Otohime food. I use a mix of S1 and S2. Its perfect for smaller fish but even my bigger ones eat it.

And oddly enough, in the Otohime line S1 and S2 do not have wheat germ. A, B, and C's do. Not sure about the Ep's.

Back