got ethical husbandry?

Fish suggestion

6 line wrasse would be good, keeps an eye out for nasty critters, and out of wrasses isn't really known as a jumper. Unfortunately there are no small algae eating fish for a 25g tank.

That said I wouldn't put any fish in it if it's just a frag tank, fish means food, food means waste, and that's that much more cleaning you need to do, unless it's tied into your main system, then go balls to the wall!

Corals use fish waste as food, six line not a bad choice. If ties to main system they have access to fish waste, but if not then yeah get a fish in there. But for reals like A fish.

If this is going to be a frag/growout tank where you keep corals for fragging, I would keep only working fish. In a 25g, a six line for pests. Depending on how it's scaped, maybe possibly a bristletooth tang like a Tomini for algae.

For the wrasse, you can keep a container with sand somewhere in the tank for it to sleep in. That's that I'm doing for my Melanrus currently in my bare bottom tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Following with interest. Planned to have inverts in our frag tank but maybe fish now. Do people think firefish must have a covered tank?

Back