got ethical husbandry?

Fish Trap (Caught!)

I need to catch my psycho male Sunrise Dottyback before he kills any other tankmates. Does the club own a fish trap I can borrow? If not, can anyone recommend a model that works particularly well?

You forgot to insert key catch phrases such as free, steal, bargain, etc.

How open is the rockwork in your tank? Might just want to net him out during the middle of the night when they're all asleep.

He has made a "cave" under every single rock in the tank. Also, he's one of the smartest fish I have ever owned. Either I trap him or I'll have to pull the rocks and catch him with a couple big nets. My rockwork is still removable, but I just cemented in some new chalices and acros and I would prefer not to stress them again at the moment. @ashburn2k , I think I still have your phone number, I'll be in touch.

You forgot to insert key catch phrases such as free, steal, bargain, etc.
Free to good home, absolutely gorgeous, full-grown, male Sunrise Dottyback. Will eat anything.
ComeswithamatchingsetofdaggersisknowntotankmatesasJacktheFinRipperVoidwhereprohibitedyourmileagemayvary.

Sunrise Dottyback.JPG

Never used one. How do you trap a specific individual? Just keep trying and releasing other trapped fish?
Sometimes you get lucky and other times you have to wait. The times I've done it , it was always the fish I didn't want to catch that would always go in there first

Does anyone currently have a fish trap I can borrow near Mountain View? My pygmy angel finally managed to nearly kill my larger orange clownfish and has to go. We were hoping she would calm down in the bigger tank but it never happened. She needs to be rehomed to a tank with predominantly tangs or wrasses because she doesn’t seem to have a problem with them, only clownfish...

Back