Cali Kid Corals

FluidDynamics Green Monti Cap

Description:
Fully aquacultured FDA Green Montipora Capricornis. Super bright green monti cap, the guys at FluidDynamics claim it's the brightest green that they have seen to date. Hardy fast growing montipora coral. Currently growing under LED's

Med/High- High Light, Med-High Flow, Broadcast Feeding.

Placement: All Levels
Lighting: Medium – High
Flow: Moderate – Strong

RULES:
  1. Must be a BAR Member.
  2. Must give frags to at least three members before selling/trading it.
  3. Pickup in San Francisco or at next BAR meeting.
  4. If my colony dies, I get first dibs on a new frag.
I have at least three frags to give away, so the first three people to respond will get them.
Photo from FDaquarium's website (true to color):

Montipora-Green.jpg

Wow! Really bright! I would love a frag of this.

This is really bright green, I want one also. Lmk thx.

I'll take the 3rd frag :)

OK guys, you all have a guaranteed frag. There's a few in my sump and a few that I accidentally broke off today. PM me and let me know if you want to pick them up, or if you want me to bring them to the next BAR meeting. These are all kinda smallish - probably about an inch.

Additional replies will go on the wait list... There may be a few more frags, I just don't want to over-promise.

Please put me on wait list!! I'll be at the swap too...

Just sent you a pm.

Yikes. So many people want frags of this. I have some in my sump that isn't colored back up yet, but it might be better for me to get this into other people's hands now and let it color up in your tanks. Let me dig around in my sump and see what I can come up with for you.

Also, I see @nly04 asked for a frag a few months back. Are you coming to the frag swap?

Last edited:
Yikes. So many people want frags of this. I have some in my sump that isn't colored back up yet, but it might be better for me to get this into other people's hands now and let it color up in your tanks. Let me dig around in my sump and see what I can come up with for you.

Also, I see @nly04 asked for a frag a few months back. Are you coming to the frag swap?

How do you keep them in your sump? I hadn't thought of doing that.

I have a frag rack and a par30 LED in my sump. It runs opposite my main lights, so it helps to control PH swings. It also is a good place to stash all the pieces of coral that I break off by accident.
That's what I have in my sump. I'll have to try some frags down there.

OK, good and bad news. I had three frags. Two are glued onto frag plugs, one was loose. I tried to cut the loose one in half and it broke into thirds.

Good news: I have frags for everyone
Bad news: Three of them are super small.

so going in order, @Nav, @Devon get the slightly larger frags on the mounts. @Kara13, @Geneva Wong, @POOLSCAPES all can have the last of my frags.This is a true DBTC. It will be a long time before I can frag down the main piece in my display tank again, so it's up to the new recipients to grow these pieces out. It sounds like the original source might be out of business too. No pressure or anything :)

Back