for sale 90g custom cube

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by HammerHead, Feb 27, 2006.

1. Thales

Thales Past President

Michael - Jim is stuck in Tongan non internet land - hopefully he will be posting tonight. He wants your tank!

2. bookfish

bookfish Guest

Thanks Michael, I'll cancel my other skimmer order and just get an extra pump for the skimmer you have. I'll send you the $ tomorrow if you PM or e-mail me the info for TT or ACH deposit into your acct. I could also moneygram or Western Union it tomorrow if you send your info for that (name, address is all I need for WU or Moneygram). I'll arrange with Rich and Gresham to pick it up and pack it off to Tonga. Please give the salt to them if you would.
    Thx-Jim

3. HammerHead

HammerHead Guest

Jim go ahead and do a ACH DEPOSIT I will send you my info in PM. Rich let me know when your ready to pick it up

4. bareefers

bareefers BOD

Thanks Michael, looking forward to my tank!

5. Raddogz

Raddogz Guest

Oh....I guess the salt is spoken for after all. :)

6. Thales

Thales Past President

Too much stuff for me to pick up in my car. Whos got a truck? :D

7. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

I bet I could use my fathers that day. Gotta make it a saturday though.

8. bookfish

bookfish Guest

Hey Michael, everything go ok with the $ transfer?
    Thx-Jim

9. HammerHead

HammerHead Guest

Yes Jim no problems. Rich/Gresham if possible could we plan to do it next sat 3-11. If this works let me know

10. Thales

Thales Past President

I am available in the afternoon that day - yikes I leave for Tonga 10 days later!

11. bareefers

bareefers BOD

Great give me A call 408-823-9641 when your ready to head down here. We can meet at my Storage

12. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

Hmm, maybe I'll just swing by, get it, and bring it up to Rich's. I'll be leaving from Santa Cruz, and Rich is up in Alameda.

13. HammerHead

HammerHead Guest

That will work im in santa clara. Don't forget to call me 408-955-9846 or 823-9641

14. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

How early can we do this? The box is being picked up saturday that is going via boat to Jim. I don't know what time yet though, Steve is trying to nail that down for us. I sure hope we can get this thing packed in time :D

15. bookfish

bookfish Guest

:D
    (fingers crossed)

16. Thales

Thales Past President

We are trying to ship the stand and stuff too? :D

17. Thales

Thales Past President

I have your lumenarc!

18. HammerHead

HammerHead Guest

You guys need to give me a time. I have things to do and wont be availabe later in the day. Please let me know.

19. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

Bummer news, the box for Tonga wil be leaving o early for us to get this done. After driving over the hill (17) in the rain/sleat/snow/hail earlier today, i'm not in any hurry to go back over tonight in this weather. The best I could do tomorrow, would be in the afternoon. I'll call you in the moring and see what your day is like.

20. HammerHead

HammerHead Guest

Thats fine please keep in mind that the storage I have has been discontinued at the end month. Please try to get it before that happens.

Thanks