For Sale or Trade: Koreth 5th doser Pro

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by boun11, Jun 17, 2015.

1. boun11

boun11 Supporting Member

I bought this high tech doser so I could do an automatic water change but their software is not very compatible with mac. They have a good PC interface with the doser. I always had issue when I use it with my mac. I set it up late January of this year. Ideally, I want to trade for a stand alone doser. Let me know what you have.

It has an automatic water changing module too. I have not tried that yet. Here is the link to doser?

http://www.pacificsunusa.com/product/kore-5th-doser

2. siokoy

siokoy Guest

Thats nice

Siokoy

3. boun11

boun11 Supporting Member

It's a nice unit. It's just annoying when the fluid level is low is send out beeping noises. When I used my mac to reset it just keep on going and going. I had to turn it off and then bring a PC laptop from work to reset it. PC laptop works but you need a class 1 bluetooth adapter. I have that too so I can throw that in with the trade. It works wonderfully with PC but not Mac. I have a mac at home.

4. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

Ooh good dosing pump!

Is it loud when dosing? I hear the Bubble Magnus doser is loud.

5. boun11

boun11 Supporting Member

It's not very loud. Pretty quiet.

6. Gipsieskiss

Gipsieskiss Guest

I do not have a doser to trade although am considering buying one. If you do not find somebody to trade with and are willing to sell, what would be your sale price ?

7. boun11

boun11 Supporting Member

I am looking to switch this out for a Calcium reactor. Looking to trade but if I sell I believe I have a buyer line up. If he changes his mind I'll pm you.

8. Vhuang168

Vhuang168 Supporting Member

Yup. Seller is still lined up. lol. Trying to find out what kind of CA reactor my buddy has that he wanted to sell me but he is at his daughter's dance competition in Las Vegas. He used to own Neptune so I'm pretty sure it is good stuff. Lol.. tried to sell me a single dosing pump that is medical grade for $80. Think it costs $300 new for a single head.

Let me know if you just want cash. I think I can still afford that this month. :D