Neptune Aquatics

For sale threads?

well i guess ill come back when i have a tank larger than 10 gallons because theres really no reason for me to pay the money to join the club since i cant participate in the frag swaps that easily. See you all when im out of college

i guess i have to scrounge around other forums to buy local, im done paying for lfs stupid prices

There is more to BAR then the swap:)

That said, here is the local craig's list
http://reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=392

For $20 a year, I have learned many things and have a lot of new friends from BAR.

Oh I haven't participated in the swap for the last 2 years. I just come and help out. Like Tony there is more to BAR then the swap, selling/buy forum.

JRocha's recent post in the BST thread discussing the change alerted us that some could still access the forum even though they were not members. I fixed the problem earlier today and I suspect his post here was asking why he could not see the other thread.

Sorry JRocha, especially after such an eloquent post. But it is what it is.

You're welcome to become a dues paying member and gain access to the BST, GB, and many other threads that are for members only.

cool. I will get around to paying the dues. just a bit hard when ur unemployed. Damn economy. Anybody have any audio visual needs talk to me. I can take care of it. hey Cwolfus are you charles? I think I met you at Ocean treasures a little while back. You told me about the zoopox and how to get rid of it. your advice worked very well and my zoos are making a comeback. thanks again. anyway yeah I was looking for that thread all day yestreday and asking myself "am I crazy or what cause I know I posted a novel here somewhere?" I definetly understand and agree with the decision that was made to take away the BST to non members. I never really used it here or anywhere else for that matter. I tried once here to sell my 180 but nothing. just come here to talk reef and have fun talking with people that enjoy doing what we do. It's good to know that I am not the only crazy one with this non drug addiction. I swear my pocket has some serious holes burned through it with the tanks that I have had in the past and present. well gotta go and happy reefing.

tuberider said:
What is done? There's something lost in the communication here and I'm not getting it, I would like to, but I'm not...

i dunno someone posted what happened to the rest of this thread and i took that as they expected more to be posted. I got my answer so i saw no reason for the thread to continue

Yup, that's me. Glad to hear your zoas are doing better.

BTW, meetings (an the upcoming regional swap) are open to everyone. We should carpool down sometime.

Justin_freebords said:
tuberider said:
What is done? There's something lost in the communication here and I'm not getting it, I would like to, but I'm not...

i dunno someone posted what happened to the rest of this thread and i took that as they expected more to be posted. I got my answer so i saw no reason for the thread to continue

sorry guys for the confusion, I thought this was another thread that was basically the same. But got my answer that I was looking for.

cwolfus said:
Yup, that's me. Glad to hear your zoas are doing better.

BTW, meetings (an the upcoming regional swap) are open to everyone. We should carpool down sometime.

Thanks again for the advice Charles. It saved my colonies and 1 in my girlfriends nano. As for the meeting I will see if I can make it.

Back