Forced break - Selling tank and all livestock

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Gonzo, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Gonzo

Gonzo Guest

Some life changes have forced my hand I must break down and sell my tank. The sooner the better please. If I have met you before, I can hold what you want, but if not, I'd rather not hold stuff because people's lives are chaotic and they cancel more than they show. Just in my experiences. All pics are from my crappy iphone camera and the tank is still up and running:

2 inch aussie bleeding apple scoly for $60
    5 - 6 inch neon green aussie scoly for $100
    1 acan colony with 3 heads for $15
    1 acan colony with 5 heads for $25
    5 inch neon green bubble coral for $40
    5 inch war coral for $45
    4 eyed miami hurricane $45 - (this is the one I got from Brian, which I believe nudibranch was interested in?)
    6 inch RBTA - $55
    12 inch maxima clam. Thing is a beast! $160

SWC 160 (1 year old) $150
    Mag 9 pump (3 months old) $50
    57 gallon Rimless Oceanic Tank w/Stand & sump - $250

PM with any questions. Pickup in SF. Thanks!

Attached files /attachments/sites/default/files/photo(1).JPG /attachments/sites/default/files/photo(2).JPG /attachments/sites/default/files/photo(3).JPG /attachments/sites/default/files/photo(4).JPG /attachments/sites/default/files/photo(5)_1.JPG /attachments/sites/default/files/photo(6)_0.JPG /attachments/sites/default/files/photo(7)_0.JPG /attachments/sites/default/files/photo(8)_0.JPG /attachments/sites/default/files/photo_4.JPG

2. GDawson

GDawson Guest

Sorry to hear. Stay connected to the club so you're up to date on what's going on in the hobby for when you come back.

-Gregory

3. Apon

Apon Volunteer

I am not sure if we have met, but I am in SF too.
    I am interested in Mated pair of Banggai (Pterapogon kaudern) cardinalfish that spawn: $30
    And maybe the clam- I would like to see it first.

LMK thanks

4. jellygeee

jellygeee Guest

Sorry to hear this, Gonzo.
    I am interested in the 2 inch aussie bleeding apple scoly and Mated pair of Banggai (Pterapogon kaudern) cardinalfish that spawn (assuming Apon decides not to take them). I can pick up in SF.

Let me know.

Thanks,
    Rudy

5. anathema

anathema Supporting Member

Sorry to hear you are taking the tank down already. :(

6. Gonzo

Gonzo Guest

Thanks for all the support. I'm pretty distraught about the whole thing. When I move, I'm back in the game though :)

Arnold - The scoly is pending. There is one other person in front of you and if they fall through it's yours. Shoot me a PM as to when you'd like to see the clam. I'm around all week.

Thanks!

-Steve

7. bondolo

bondolo Supporting Member

Truly a bummer to hear about another breakdown. If you need a reef fix at any point I am sure any of us would be glad to have you come by and scrape algae or do water changes. ;-) May you return soon!

8. Thales

Thales Past President

I might be interested in the cardinals and the clam, but if you can sell them to somoene else go for it! PS bummer!

9. Gonzo

Gonzo Guest

Thanks Mike and Rich. It is a bummer and sux. But oh well.

Cardinals are spoken for and someone might check out the clam, but it is still available. I'll let you know.

Thanks!

10. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Steve reread my post again....I wasn't interested in the scoly...just the cardinals fish and clam. Are you free this weekend? I don't get back to Sf until late on work nights...I work in santa clara.

11. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Steve reread my post again....I wasn't interested in the scoly...just the cardinals fish and clam. Are you free this weekend? I don't get back to Sf until late on work nights...I work in santa clara.

12. bmhair03

bmhair03 Guest

Im interested in the tank stand,sump when all is gone.
    Sorry for the break down :(
    edit: add skimmer

13. sfboarders

sfboarders Guest

Who's Steve? :p

14. Gonzo

Gonzo Guest

Arnold,

Yes, I'll be around this weekend. Shoot me a PM with your number and we can coordinate a time.

15. Gonzo

Gonzo Guest

Yea yea Yea John :hat:

16. Gonzo

Gonzo Guest

Updated my list. Thanks.

17. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Rich I passed on the clam, but its a nice looking one....I think its a squamosa though. Someone else beat me to the cardinals.

18. Gonzo

Gonzo Guest

RBTA new price $40

19. nudibranch

nudibranch Guest

I am still interested in the Miami Hurricane Chalice if no one else wants it.

20. siokoy

siokoy Guest

Gonzo.... Sorry to hear about the breakdown kindah late reading this thread I hope you get back into the hobby soon.