Reef nutrition

Forest green with bright green eyes Favities

Figured this thread needed a picture of the coral. I had this initially in low light (under my SPS rack) for about a month, then moved it out to medium light. It is spreading and is really healthy looking but hasn't sent out any feeders/sweeper tentacles yet. The colors are interesting. How is it looking for others?

837_15_11_08_5_59_04.JPG

[quote author=Gomer link=topic=4783.msg64442#msg64442 date=1226797429]
Figured this thread needed a picture of the coral. I had this initially in low light (under my SPS rack) for about a month, then moved it out to medium light. It is spreading and is really healthy looking but hasn't sent out any feeders/sweeper tentacles yet. The colors are interesting. How is it looking for others?

[/quote]

Wow mine doesn't have sparkles like that, I'll snap a pic tomorrow.

Wow, very nice pictures!

On the piece I got there was one mouth separate from the rest so I got out the dremel today and cut out a piece of rock around it and mounted it on a frag plug. If anyone is interested in ONE ;D mouth I can bring it to the December meeting.

My picture taking skills are horrible but here is a picture of the "one mouth frag" I can bring to the Dec. meeting if anyone is interested.

Faviafrag.jpg

I have 3 frags of this each with (iirc) 3 or more mouths that were isolated enough from the main cluster to easily fragg off.

usual reqs:
pick a number.
dec meeting pickup
tank thread

1. Timten
2. Bad Bread
3. bluetang_2000

Back