Forest green with bright green eyes Favities

Discussion in 'DBTC - LPS' started by tuberider, Oct 9, 2008.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Cuda, you should see this one being spread soon enough by the many people who got it from Jeremy. bluetang_2000, see you at the meeting.

2. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Mine is fattening up nicely (has by no means increased in # of polyps that I can tell) and I can thin it out a little. I'll see if I can make a couple of frags to feed the demand. Will let you guys know.

3. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

mine hasn't spread much but did get nice and healthy .. I was able to frag because my large frag had a few different sections of living favites on a large skeleton.

4. thanks Gomer for the frag. It was nice meeting you in person.

5. bluetang where were you?? didn't see you :(

6. badbread

badbread Guest

I have a one eye frag of this available, Cuda are you next in line?

[​IMG]

It's the tiny frag on the right.

Bit of an update to I guess, the tiny frag I received now has two little baby eyes on it as seen on the frag on the left.

7. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Man it keeps getting smaller and smaller :D

8. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

hey now, I gave you a frag with 4 polyps :p lol

9. badbread

badbread Guest

It did? Nevermind then, I thought I was cool and made this thing grow super fast, guess I suck. :(

Frag still available!!

10. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

heh. No worries. I just like to poke fun at you.

11. 70Cuda

70Cuda Guest

Not sure if I am but id really like a peice. Please if anyone asked before me speak up. If not Id love a frag. ~smile

12. badbread

badbread Guest

You got it, are you going to be at the swap?

13. Lyn

Lyn Guest

Update from Dec. meeting.

[​IMG]

It grew another eye!

14. saltwatersig

saltwatersig Volunteer

ok .....Levi passed on this FRAG to me .....I will now pass it on to someone else........pick # 1-20

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. mray2660

mray2660 Treasurer

We would like to be considered for this frag. We chose #2. We will be at Baymac

Mike and Diane Ray

16. Lyn

Lyn Guest

Wow! That is quite the "frag". :)

17. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Watch out for sweepers on that frag Sergio, I'd hate to see it wipe out the surrounding corals.

18. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Mine doesn't send out sweepers these days, but when it decides to, it is ~ 2" long at max (ime)

19. saltwatersig

saltwatersig Volunteer

Thanks Jeremy , I have it low in the sand.....just put it on frag rack for picture

20. sendo

sendo Guest

I have at least three frags worth of this coral to pass on as well, but I don't have a dremel. Any one out there willing to help me frag this in exchange for a piece?