got ethical husbandry?

Forum Contest: Neptune Aquatics Zoa Grow-out Contest REGISTRATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will Jump in if you have no one else joins in to complete the number of contestants as zoas don't do that good in my tank for some reason...lol

Last edited:
Man I want in on this but I imagine one of the following scenarios happening
1) frag pops off plug floats away to one of dead spots of tank never seen again
2) frag plug flips over, undercurrent pushes plug under need rocks, never seen again
3) foxface nibbles on the zoa, never seen again.

Well you could glue or cement the plug onto the rock. Once the zoa grows onto the plug, it wont come off.

Your foxface may decide to eat it but Ive also seen foxfaces leave zoas alone. Cant garuantee anything with your foxface lol

My cycle should be well over by the time June 16th rolls around and I need to pick up my Zoa.

I'm in! Only problem is I don't have a Paypal account and I've personally had some pretty bad experiences with them, is there any other way to send payment? If not, no worries!

@tankguy Im not home on saturday, ill be at the NVR SWAP.

Can you come in morning like at 8 or 9?

Or in the evening?

@Tskiller if you can somehow get the money to me soon, you can be in.

I usually require immediate payment because i dont want to hold frags for people and then they change their minds after.

@tankguy Im not home on saturday, ill be at the NVR SWAP.

Can you come in morning like at 8 or 9?

Or in the evening?

@Tskiller if you can somehow get the money to me soon, you can be in.

I usually require immediate payment because i dont want to hold frags for people and then they change their minds after.

Gotchya, seems reasonable. I think I'll pass this time simply because it's hard to predict when my cycle is going to be done and when I would actually be able to pick it up.

MIne is looking pretty nice, a whole colony of these would be amazing...
2015-05-23_zoa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back