Featuring BAR's Tank Spotlight Award
I'm proud to introduce a new BAR forum event called Tank Spotlight. Every now and then Board of Directors (BOD) staff will choose one person's tank to showcase. This forum event is to reward those who provide the rest of us with interesting tank journals to look at and learn from and to give the spotlight to our beautiful reef aquariums.
To enter the forum event, simply, nominate a tank to be considered into the contest. You can send me a private message of your nomination or post in this thread. The winner of tank spotlight will be determined by the BOD..
What do I have to do to win?
- Just update your tank journals as you normally do with interesting pictures or videos.
- We like text too of course.
- The BOD will be looking at updated tank journals in addition to considering nominations by forum users.
- Where is the tank journal forum? Right here: http://www.bareefers.org/forum/forums/tank-journals/
Examples of Acceptable Tanks:
- Macro-algae Tanks
- Fish-only Tanks
- Specialized Tanks (Seahorse, Jellyfish, Cuttlefish, etc.)
- And of course Reef Tanks!
- Must have an active tank journal with at least 1 update within the 3 month period of this contest.
- If your tank journal is collecting dust, you won't get nominated.
- The BOD reserves the right to changes these rules at any time for any reason.
The winner of Tank Spotlight will be able to choose one of the following prizes. For the next Tank Spotlight, the prize will either be 10 Raffle Tickets to be used in BAR's raffles at any events. You must meet the raffle requirements to use the raffle tickets. Example: The members frag swap raffle was open to supporting members only. The regional frag swap raffle will be open to all frag swap participants.
PRIZE:See an awesome tank journal on BAR? Thank that person by nominating their tank here.