Neptune Aquatics

Forum maintenance on Monday, July 22, at midnight

Hey all,

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that I'll be brining the forum down for some site maintenance as we'll be migrating the remaining forum threads that got left behind for both the Events & Announcements sub-forum as well as the DBTC sub-forums.

Please note that they will go down on Thursday morning, July 18, at midnight (or Wednesday night, July 17) for those of you who get the hours confused. Please plan accordingly and I apologize for the inconvenience.

And we're back! However, we weren't successfully able to migrate the missing forum threads just yet. We'll be taking another swing at it in the near future. Sorry for the interrupted service and inconvenience!

We're going to be bringing the site down again tonight at midnight in attempt to restore all the missing threads. We hope this will only take a short period of time. It should be fixed by tomorrow morning.

Thanks for your patience!

Sorry for being down this morning. It looks like our second attempt at restoring some of the missing threads was not successful. Please expect another maintenance period sometime next week. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Back