Jestersix

Frag Plugs?

I will be bringing a lot of coral cradles to the swap @ 25cents a pop. I'm making no money on this and it is cheaper then anything I can find online.

Ideally, I'd like to spread them to more people rathern then a couple people trying to buy them all up, so there may be limits depending on interest in them.

I should have a few hundred as well :) I gave out 300 free at the BBQ a couple last month.

Mine as well :) I'm just trying to build the popularity so in the long run the price might be able to go down (larger volume runs usually mean lower prices).

The best volume price online I could find was 100 for 30cents each PLUS shipping ...which if you just ordered plugs, turned out being $10 on your $30 order...so 40cents a plug.

Even if I get "stuck" with these, at 25cents each, I consider myself lucky.

My plan is to get em down sub $.30 retail. Dunno how that works into Vinces plans though :D

I wish he would have kept doing the clear blue ones as well. Those where cool. IMO a whole color coded series would be even cooler!

Hi Gresham,

Yes, I will be at the swap. And, THANK YOU! I've been looking forward to getting some of these ever since you introduced them to me. I like to frag on rubble, so these things are perfect! Name your price, I'll pay it and probably buy at least 100 if you have them. Or, I'll take what you can spare.

Dynoge
(Matt)

Gresh. I would love around 50 of these coral cradles if your selling them at the swap. I'm not sure if that was your intention in this thread to take orders. But I like the way these look and can't find them online. Let me know.

Chris, Tony(Gomer) said he's got some for sale. I only have a few I promised to Matt ages ago and some samples for the MR club, but that's it really...sorry :(

I do not make my own. I use the plastic disk I got from Gresham and put a piece of rubble on it. I never liked disks and I always have rubble for use in my sump.

[quote author=Dyngoe link=topic=1972.msg75764#msg75764 date=1232423095]
I do not make my own. I use the plastic disk I got from Gresham and put a piece of rubble on it. I never liked disks and I always have rubble for use in my sump.
[/quote]

Coral Cradles - http://www.coralcradle.com/

[quote author=xinumaster link=topic=1972.msg75878#msg75878 date=1232470214]
Hi Tony, I still want my 2 bags of plugs. Can I pick it up at the swap?
[/quote]
Absolutely!

Back