Kessil

Frag setup in the works

Awesome frag tank! If only I had more space in my little apartment. In the meantime, I'll probably set up a little 10 gallon frag/quarantine tank. I'm tired of the frag racks in my display since they don't look so good and block some light. Plus they keep filling up no matter what I do!

Thanks, I took a ton of pictures last night I guess I should post them up.
Aquascene Peach Astro
peachastrosmall.jpg

purplewatermelonsmall.jpg

Rasta
rastawatermelonsmall.jpg

Baby's breath
Babysbreathfaviasmall.jpg

New alameda deadly kiss
DeadlyKissFaviasmall.jpg

NA Emperor's Infusion
EmperorsInfusionsmall.jpg

Genisis micro
Genisismicrosmall.jpg

TECfaviasmall.jpg

TECwatermelonchalicefragsmall.jpg

UFO micro
UFOmicrosmall.jpg

micro1small.jpg

micro2small.jpg

micro3small.jpg

Orange sherbet chalice
orangesherbetsmall.jpg

Mia's pot of gold
miaspotofgoldsmall.jpg

what kind of camera are you using to take those shots? and where did you get the tank? custom? thats exactly the tank i wanted, but got roped into buying this 60 gal long truvu.

LOL, hahaha. All these pieces except for one are my only piece of that coral. haha. Plus I only sell when I need to buy things. Its just that I have been in the upgrade mood lately. BTW Tony, want to help me set up my new tank when I get it? haha

[quote author=ReeferGirl link=topic=3631.msg51378#msg51378 date=1218145386]
what kind of camera are you using to take those shots? and where did you get the tank? custom? thats exactly the tank i wanted, but got roped into buying this 60 gal long truvu.
[/quote]

I use a nikon d200 with a tamron 90mm macro lens. I got the tank custom from gen at krittertanks.com. Chris at aquatic central hooked a good price up.

wonderful pictures. lol you guys are making me want to buy a new camera, since i just have this sony digicam. lol!

thanks for the tank info, i'll go see Chris when its time to buy another tank!!

[quote author=iani link=topic=3631.msg51379#msg51379 date=1218145438]
BTW Tony, want to help me set up my new tank when I get it? haha
[/quote]

I might be able to make a day out of :p Fill me in when you get more info.

and macro....I really need one. Using a telephoto zoom lens for macro work...well, it doesn't work nearly as well ;)

lol unfortunately i just got this tank back in march i think, and i got all new equipment too.. so im sure it'll be a while for me! how many gallons is the tank you have for propping?

This tank is 75 gallons, it is connected to a display of about the same size. I am going bigger with my display to about 125 gallons.

[quote author=DurTBear link=topic=3631.msg51368#msg51368 date=1218144054]
Awesome frag tank! If only I had more space in my little apartment. In the meantime, I'll probably set up a little 10 gallon frag/quarantine tank. I'm tired of the frag racks in my display since they don't look so good and block some light. Plus they keep filling up no matter what I do!
[/quote]

Hahahahah.. You should see Ian's apartment.. It's just fish tanks a bed and a huge television... :) If he had room for a bigger tank I'm sure you have room at your place :)

Back