Neptune Aquatics

Frag'ing Apon's neon green toadstool

Guy's & Gal's - I received a neon green toadstool from Arnold as DBTC. It's about the right size to frag 2 pieces. Question, If I frag it tomorrow will it be ok to pass it out to people this Saturday's BAR meeting?

TIA

it will be pissed off for a few days while it heals up, so it will shrink down and look really small, but otherwise it should be ok.

Rather than making a new thread, I thought I'd hyjack this similar topic

I know how to frag and attach the frag of a toadstool, but curious as to what will recover. I am familiar with people fragging the cap, but what of the base? Will a capless-base re-grow a cap? If so, if you were to frag the base into pieces, would they each recover into a normal toadstool?

Well, the plan would be to lot off the top to frag into a bunch of little frags and have the base grow a new cap. Wasn't sure if all parts of the toadstool regenerated in this fashion.

Take it out of the tank and do it in a bucket, leave the fargs in the bucket for like 30 mins, then put them back in your tank and dump the bucket water....all the stuff that leathers release will be in the bad bucket water.

Back