Frags for Sale - I need some cash!

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Thales, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Thales

Thales Past President

Shiza - I'll try to remember to do that. I have two. One is about two inches long and the other is smaller.
    It does need to be cut again, so I can cut it to whatever size you like.

2. zivic2play

zivic2play Guest

Interested in the PM frag.

3. bookfish

bookfish Guest

Regarding the differences between the two sinularia strains:
    The Calfo strain is a pale tannish to whitish color while this new strain is a ruddy reddish brown.
    The red strain polyps more completely evert (fold backwards on themselves) than the tan strain (this will make sense if you know the tan strain)
    The red strain also seems to grow more, consistently narrower, "branches" than the tan strain.
    Overall, I'd say it was a separate subspecies, if not a separate species altogether. To my knowledge, this is the first ever sale of this coral anywhere and I had only shared it enough to back it up in case I had to go to Tonga or something!LOL!!!
    The buyers of this coral will be among the, perhaps, 6 of us who have it (actually, I only know of 2 besides me).
    I would certainly prefer it to go to club members and given its rarity, I'll suggest a $100 price tag if it goes to RC. BTW, it seems nearly bullettproof! HTH-Jim

4. Thales

Thales Past President

[quote author=zivic2play link=topic=1731.msg16449#msg16449 date=1172520956]
    Interested in the PM frag.
    [/quote]

Several people are interested. First to arrange pick up and send me paypal gets it.

5. zivic2play

zivic2play Guest

Email sent.

6. Apon

Apon Volunteer

OK Rich, I really want a mounted one....unless its really easy to mount. Save me the bigger one, maybe Norm can bring to me on SAT for the SF tour. send me the paypal details in PM.

Oh I got that little green toadstool ready and mounted for you. Its about 1 1/2 inches now, still want to trade for the Neon Green softy you have. I can give it to Norm on Sat so you can pickup from him later if you want. Let me know.

7. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Zolio - I still have your meter! : )

8. Thales

Thales Past President

[quote author=Apon link=topic=1731.msg16465#msg16465 date=1172524591]
    OK Rich, I really want a mounted one....unless its really easy to mount. Save me the bigger one, maybe Norm can bring to me on SAT for the SF tour. send me the paypal details in PM.

Oh I got that little green toadstool ready and mounted for you. Its about 1 1/2 inches now, still want to trade for the Neon Green softy you have. I can give it to Norm on Sat so you can pickup from him later if you want. Let me know.
    [/quote]

Sounds good! Give it to Norm - he is the official coral currier.

Norm is prolly already coming here, so I'll send him on with the frags. Send em back! :D

bid@atomicglass.com

9. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

Sure, no prob. Corals for everyone :D

Lmk if anybody else needs stuff schlepped around.

I'll be dropping off Phong's candycane with Eileen too.

10. Thales

Thales Past President

Is Phong going on the Tour?

11. Elite

Elite Guest

Nope but you can give Norman the bulbs and he can give them to Eileen ;D ..

12. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

What is this... reefer relay or something??

:D

Yah, Phong can pick up whatever from Eileen during the week when he's at work, right?

13. Raddogz

Raddogz Guest

Darn it - I want a frag out of this personal carrier thing ;D

14. Elite

Elite Guest

hehehe ..
    Want some zoa??? 8)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

Eileen, I'll frag you some of Phong's MH bulbs :D

16. Elite

Elite Guest

17. Thales

Thales Past President

Really! Ok - bulbs go to Norm too! Norm - when you coming by? :D

18. Apon

Apon Volunteer

My frags too : ) right?

19. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

Sure, whoever needs stuff to go between Alameda and SF on the tour day, just get the stuff ready for delivery.

Rich, can I come by on Saturday morning for Phong's/Arnold's/whoever's stuff?

20. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Rich, Payment sent : ) Thanks to Norm for pick up. I will send him back with your frag as well....but he will say it died and he will just keep it.