Free 1.5 Buckets Of Salt

Discussion in 'Pay It Forward' started by tr1gger, Sep 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tr1gger

tr1gger Keyboard Cowboy

I have some Coralife salt that I got on a trade that I would like to give to someone. Basically this salt is crap. Its in pretty bad shape, its hardened into some pretty big chunks. I moved them out of the boxes you see below into some old seachem buckets I have. I would not recommend this salt be used for a reef tank as the alk and ca check out VERY poorly (5-6 dkh/300 calcium). I would recommend maybe for a fish only system or QT? No corals tanks.

[​IMG]

I have 1 full bucket and 1 half bucket (1.5 buckets)If you want them come get them. If no one wants it (Which I can understand) I will toss the salt out of the buckets and then will be giving away several buckets in another thread.

Dan

2. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

I want one of the buckets. Itd be good for fish quarantine.

Will have to see when im headed to the pacifica area again.

3. tr1gger

tr1gger Keyboard Cowboy

Pending to @HiFidelity if he can make the trip over.

4. HiFidelity

HiFidelity Guest

Dan if anyone else is willing to get there before me please don't pass up the opportunity, I understand the urgency on your part & wouldn't want anyone else to miss out if I don't manage to get out that way.

5. tr1gger

tr1gger Keyboard Cowboy

If you can make it out tonight that would be alright with me, otherwise they gotta go tonight or tomorrow morning.

6. tr1gger

tr1gger Keyboard Cowboy

This can also be locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.